• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mothers Day?

tjlukas

Earning My Ears
We will be there next week for Mothers Day. I was wondering if there is going to be anything special going on the day? Any info that you can give would be great! Thanks

We will be there next week for Mothers Day. I was wondering if there is going to be anything special going on the day? Any info that you can give would be great! Thanks

While I'm not 100% sure about this year, we were there in 2010 & they were handing out pink carnations to anyone who looked like they might be a mother at the entrances to the parks. I can't remember anything else happening.

While I'm not 100% sure about this year, we were there in 2010 & they were handing out pink carnations to anyone who looked like they might be a mother at the entrances to the parks. I can't remember anything else happening.

That's really cute. We've never been there for Mother's Day and will be missing it by a couple weeks this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter