• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mothers day pin

Duckfan

constant begger of pins, medium size fish too far
if anyone happens to or is willing to pick up an extra mothers day pin, I would be glad to reimburse you.

If they are still there on the 15th when I get there I'll grab you one.

Are you looking for DL or WDW? I would be happy to get you a DL pin on Monday if they are still available. Let me know if you are interested. Dana

My children would like to get a mother's day pin for thier mother. If you could help me please e-mail and I will pay you for getting it for me. Thanks JP P.S. Either DL or WDW doesn't matter:cool:

I also will gladly reimburse anyone who is going to be at WDW for Mothers Day for two pins. I just started collecting (thanks to Nat and Laurie who by the way are awesome:sunny: )

My best friend is will be celebrating her first mothers day and collects pins, so I figured it might be a great extra gift. I would also like to get one for myself. I used to collect the mothers day disney plates, but after 5 of them, I would rather do the pins.

You can email me at Disneydeb2481@aol.com if you are able to do this.

Thanks for everything,

Debbie º0º

Count me in. If anyone has an extra WDW Mother's Day pin for trade or sale, would like one as well.

Thanks!

Cathy:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter