Mother's Day Brunch at Epcot

Syrreal

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I just prefer havin
Hi everyone :)

We'll be at the Mother's Day Brunch at Epcot this May :) Anyone else going to be there too? Anyone have any reviews of it for previous years?

I'm excited
:)

I will be there with my DH, DD2, and DS 5 months. This will be our first time at the brunch. I have heard that it was very good.

We went to the Mother's Day brunch in 2003 and last year. The food is very very good! The service is fine .. they are quick to clear your plates and refill your drinks. The area is large, nicely decorated and the tables are not too close together.

There are food stations in a big semicircle around the outside of the room. There's more than one of each type. For instance, if you want pasta, there will be 2 or 3 pasta stations. You can wander around rather than stand in line. Be sure to save room for the desserts!

Last year, they was a waiting area with a few chairs. Mickey, Minnie and other characters were there for photos. This area was crowded and noisey .. hopefully they will improve this.

Here is a Mother's Day brunch story for you ..

I was walking behind a little fellow of about 3. He was carefully carrying his plate of chicken nuggets. As he came around the corner, there was Mickey! Mickey dropped to one knee ... held out his arms and the little boy dropped his plate and ran right to Mickey! They hugged and hugged. All the adults in the area just stopped .. watched .. and got a bit misty eyed, even the CMs.

Are you kidding, I got a little misty eyes just reading that! Too cute!
We are going with my in-laws (who are wonderful!!!) and I had heard lots of good stuff about it too. I'm looking forward to it :)

The image is.....PRICELESS.

My DD has gone to Disney yearly since she was ...well, I took her along in my tummy even! She doesn't realize even now, how very special some of the times she has had with M& M are.....my fav is when she was all alone with Minnie out front of MK one day. She and Minnie were dancing and then Mickey came over and cut in and danced with my DD! Of course I got photos!! FInally, a bunch of kids and parent's arrived and then M & M danced with each other.

Sigh...memories!

Stitch1404 said:
Where in Epcot is the brunch held?

They told me it was in a pavilion set up between the UK and Canada

As we are getting closer to the date.... BUMP :)

I'll be there with my mom, and she doesn't know, it's a suprise! I'm excited, hope she will be too.

We did this in 2004 with my mom, and DD and I were going to go again this year, but I cancelled the ADRs. It's a lot of money even for the two of us, and we surely don't get our moneys worth out of the meal. We decided we would spend the money some how else, and just go to a park for the day (probably EPCOT!)

I did enjoy the food the last time, but did not care for the location. Just too big!

I've personally never been...but my mother made a point to tell me yesterday that she went 2 years ago (my brother and I were out of state and it's the only mothers day we've missed with her) and she thought the food was ok, but she wouldn't ever do it again with the whole outside thing/tent/crowds. So, this year, we're heading to The Rosen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter