• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mother Earth design

melinda1207

Earning My Ears
I saw a Mother Earth design with earth in the shape of a Mickey head coming out of the water with WDD 2010 underneath. I don't know who did the design but I'd love to have that without the words. Anyone know who did it? :confused3 Maybe it was done for Earth Day??
THANKS!

I don't remember ever seeing the one you are describing, but I do have this one that I saved from Kari's photobucket before it was closed.

onelove.jpg

I know I'm OT, but when did Kari's Photobucket disappear? Did she say bye to the boards before she closed it? Back in the day I really enjoyed her DISigns and chatting with her on here. :sad1:

she was paying for her Photobucket account and gave at least a couple weeks warning to get what you wanted before it was gone...

Can I email you this file, Rustman & see if you can duplicate or remove the words on it? I don't know how to attach a file here. The water was very light blue on this one.
Thanks!

WOW, I love that one Marion. It looks like there is a baby in the middle of the US (or it is my old eyes :rolleyes1I love this one. P:goodvibes

Thought I'd try one more time....
can I email the one I have to someone? I cannot figure out how to post it here (newbie) but I really love the one I have, I just want the words taken off!
THANKS everyone for helping :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter