Mother/Daughter Trip - For RustManFan

if I just answer that question I don't think you'll get the answer you want ! :rotfl2:

please provide details of what you are looking for.....

Mother and daughter of what age?

Personalized?

Characters? Colors?

you get the idea

but I could have just answered YES! :lmao:

Yes, I know it should be getaway but did this quick...figured I could always update if anyone wanted when I personalize the hair colors...

MotherDaughter1.jpg

I love the second one.... Can you add these names inside the minnie heads...Beth and Nikie.

You are truly gifted!!!
Thanks

Hello RustManFan!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the "Mother/Daughter Getaway" DISign on this thread. I tried to find it in your photobucket account to refer to it here, but I can't seem to find it. :confused3

Is it possible to ask you to customize this for me? If you can, please change it as follows:

Change "get away" to "Getaway"
Make the mickey background head blue (like Cinderella's dress kind of blue)
Make the balloon pink
Change the hair color on the mom and daughter to dark brown

Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could you also paste just the mom and daughter (both with dark brown hair) onto a white background?

Thank you in advance if you are able to do this! :hug: You are so creative!! :flower3:

Best,
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter