Mother&baby costume ideas please?

Fantasmiss

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any fun mother & baby boy or mother, father & baby boy Disney costume ideas for MNSSHP or MVMCP? Anything of interest, ideas, photos, whatever, but even better if the costumes are available to buy somewhere on the internet! Thank you :):goodvibes

Does anyone have any fun mother & baby boy or mother, father & baby boy Disney costume ideas for MNSSHP or MVMCP? Anything of interest, ideas, photos, whatever, but even better if the costumes are available to buy somewhere on the internet! Thank you :):goodvibes

You could be Cruella and your husband and baby could be Dalmations!

If you plan to carry the baby on your front, I've seen some funny 'pea in a pod' costumes where you are the pod and the baby is the first 'pea'. or you could be pooh and the baby could be the honeypot. Or you the zookeeper and the baby dressed in whatever animal costume you like best. :goodvibes

My DH, DD (17 months), and I are going to be Sharky, Izzy and Bones from JATNLP. It would be even cuter to do Jake for a little boy!

rapunzel flynn and pascal :) we did that last year... but i made those...

snow white, prince and dwarf?
christopher robin and pooh dh and ds
umm there are lots, i just cant think...

I saw a really cute costume idea online. Mom was a Bank Robber ( fake mustache, big dark glasses and a stripped jail looking outfit) baby was a bag of money. It was hilarious!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

My first year as a mom i went as mother nature and dressed my son up as baby new year..maybe the dad can go as father time..i took.white pants n white onesie n dyed them peach n put a diaper on the outside made a sash n a top hat!! Gl pls keep us updated!!

Ariel, Eric, and Flounder (or Sebastian?)
Belle, Beast and Chip?

Ideas for baby girls kept popping into my head first, so I'll add those too, just because...

King Stefan, Queen Leah, and baby princess Aurora.
Or Peter Pan, Wendy, and baby is Tink.

I saw a lot of cute ones on Pinterest..one that comes to mind..Mom was wearing a vendor outfit (white shirt and bow tie) and the baby was in a carrier in front that was decorated to look like a popcorn box...baby was wearing a hat covered in popcorn. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter