Motel 6 - Cocoa Beach

nursegardener

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed there?? Or does anyone know anything about it. I have already booked for May 1 and got a great rate but I read on the other cruise board that it wasn't nice. I was going by Marietta Dave's site that it was clean.

Help - hope I've not made a big mistake!

Thanks!!

Jennifer and Dave, authors of the <a href="http://www.passporter.com/dcl/">DCL PassPorter</a> have stayed there and they said they would recommend it.

Thanks, Dave. Now I do remember reading that in the DCL Passporter! I believe I have Alzheimer's sometimes. Thanks for the response!! I feel much better!

I was impressed. We paid $81.99 for the night (2 adults-2kids), it was the largest room I've ever stayed in in a motel. It had a kitchenette (refrig, kitchen sink, microwave, table & chairs)
It had a pool and I thought the location was GREAT! We walked to stores, and to KFC and brought it back to our room to eat.

I would recommend it!

~K

Thanks again!! It really sounds good! We booked a room with a double bed and a micro/refig unit. I don't know if our room will have a sink or not, but we are paying $41.29 per night for 7 nights. That was a rate I just couldn't pass up!!

Now--- if it were only May 1st!! 7 nights in Cocoa Beach with day trips to WDW, and then 7 nights on the Magic with the Romance at Sea Pkg.!!! What could be better! DH and I will never want to go back to work!

Motel 6 has come a long way and really has cleaned up it act from years ago - the price is right and the area around it is growing so much which too is close to everything - now it is on the main highway of A1A, but you can ask for a room further down from the front - it is also very close to the ocean. I have "run away" there for the weekend about 7 or 8 years ago and it was ok - you won't be disapointed - I have checked out the Wakulla --wow what a nice place that is turning out to be also - the owner has really put some hard work into it - in fact it made our local newspaper - I do not know the rates for everything has gone up so high for this area, but then that is progress - also the new Publix next to Holiday Inn Express is going up fast - is due to open in July - you all will really be pleased what "Cornerstone Plaza'' will have to offer which is where Publix will be.
Will keep everyone posted as to the progress.
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter