Most romantic dining experience???

allicat1214

CajunDisneyMom
Good Morning DISers!

My DH and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary on our family trip in February!!! I've already booked Dolphin resort view with balcony, hoping to get some couple time on the balcony after the kids go to sleep.

Now I'd like to schedule a night out for just the two of us and put the kids in some Kid Camp for the evening.

So what is your recommendation for the most romantic dining experience at WDW???

Thanks!

Yachtsman Steak house

Wonderful aged steaks, elegant appetizers and desserts. Plus CM's that understand a great meal has to be savored (our favorite CM is John).

Victoria & Albert's - but you have to like a three hour dinner!

I also find it romantic to eat in Epcot - we like upstairs in France - and then walk around Epcot - have some drinks, go on TT and watch illuminations - all without kids!!!! It somehow seems so different.

Have a wonderful Anniversary!

I highly disagree on the Yachtsmans Steakhouse comment. The last half dozen times we've been there we've bene very disappointed with the food, service has run lukewarm to cold, and the place has been overrun with poorly behaved children and their indifferent parents. I'm not sure why we go back...I guess we keep hoping it will return to the restaurant it was years ago when inded it had a wonderful atmosphere, great service and excellent food.

Shula's offers 2 hours FREE in their kids camp while you dine, so that's a possibility.

Jiko and Citrico's are generally quieter with less kids.

The CG is great but again, lots of kids, loud, and not terribly romantic.

Of course V&A's if you like taht type of dining.

Anne

Jiko's has a good atmosphere for a romantic dinner, as does Palio's. Palio's also has strolling violinist's, which is very romantic.

Nothing can compare to Victoria and Albert's if your up for the long meal.
My other vote would be the California Grill.

My top 3 for romantic dinner would have to be San Angel Inn in Mexico, get a table by the water. Jiko, food is wonderful, wine list extensive, and atmosphere beautiful. Victoria & Albert's, service cannot be matched, elegant and romantic, almost never a child in sight.

Palio--- quiet, musicians great food

Yachtsman - fairly quiet - elegant - great food

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter