Most quiet Character Dinner

Eponine1

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I'm just looking for opinions on which restaurant is the most quiet for the character dinners.

Opinions appreciated!!! Thanks in advance :goodvibes

been to all . I don't see any of them quiet for dinner. Now for Breakfast Cape May is really quiet.

Well, I figured no character meal is REALLY quiet :)

That's good to know about Cape May. I did do O'hana's for breakfast one day (7:30 am) and that was somewhat quiet too.

How was the meal at Cape May and Garden Grill?

Thanks!!!

Garden Grill is by far the most sedate character meal we've ever been to at WDW. I thought the food was good. DS4 ate pretty well. DH is picky so his opinion has to be taken with a grain of salt, but he at least ate.

Hmmmm....I'm going to have to try to fit in both but the Garden Grill for dinner sounds good. We are 2 adults and as much as I love kids, sometimes 50 zillion screaming kids at dinner isn't my thing.

I did do Chef Mickey's and just thought it was crazy! :eek:

Thanks!!

That and Cinderella were the only character meals we've done. I picked it specifically because it was supposed to be pretty quiet and my kids get really razzed in noisy environments. It was very quiet and nice with lots of hugs from Mickey and the crew.

I usually stay at the Beach Club resort, and I don't think the Cape May is all that quiet.Garden Grill is though

Garden Grill is very quiet, relaxing, and the food was good too! My boys love watching the scenery of the Land boat ride! Booths are so high that you don't see other diners either.

Garden Grill was very quiet and quite nice after a long day at the park. I thought the food was good especially the salad. I think it was more quiet than Cape May and everyone stayed their seats and waited for the Characters to come to them which was far different than the CapeMay breakfast we were at. :)

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that Cape May Buffet is good but there are only characters at breakfast. Which is also good by the way!:thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone for their opinions. I think the Garden Grill has made the list. I get to do ADR's on 8/15 -- wish me luck!!

:surfweb:

They don't have a character dinner, but we loved Cape May for a character breakfast. It was very quite and the atmosphere is great. The restaurant is very pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter