• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most popular dining VIEWS? TIMES?

jandmmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I remember many years ago making a reservation at the California Grill during the fireworks and getting a wonderful view! That was on our honeymoon:lovestruc

I was just wondering....what are the good times & locations to see something 'special'? I would assume that those ADRs would be popular!

I would think this depends on the season- summer time fireworks go off a lot later then the fall time/winter months.

We had a 7pm at Ohana and got seated at a table by the window overlooking the castle- the view of the fireworks was amazing---the little kids looking out the window just added to the view. (but this was a long time ago and heard the trees have now grown)

Right, I wasn't even thinking about time of year:rolleyes: We went in November for our honeymoon. Our next trip will be June, so I guess I have to think about that.

Anyone?

Right, I wasn't even thinking about time of year:rolleyes: We went in November for our honeymoon. Our next trip will be June, so I guess I have to think about that.

Anyone?

Totally OT, but I'm in Bucks too!!! And, we only got married last October, although we honeymooned in Rome - our one year anniversary trip will be my hubby's first Disney adventure! Yay - glad to see I'm not the only DIScrazy girl up here! :banana:

Rose & Crown at Epcot. For us, we make a 7:30 ressie for August and when we get there I request a table on the patio (NOT gauranteed).

Last week we did this and were seated at 8 (we had to wait) , but got a GREAT table on the water to watch Illuminations.

It's not Magic Kingdom if that is what you wanted, but the view of Illuminations from R&C is spectacular.

Totally OT, but I'm in Bucks too!!! And, we only got married last October, although we honeymooned in Rome - our one year anniversary trip will be my hubby's first Disney adventure! Yay - glad to see I'm not the only DIScrazy girl up here! :banana:

It's a small world;) We got married 11 years ago, but just took the kids to Disney for the first time. I can't believe we waited so long to go back! Now we are going again in June:yay: We went to Rome in 2001...amazing place!

Congratulations on your 1 year coming up! Have a GREAT trip!

Rose & Crown at Epcot. For us, we make a 7:30 ressie for August and when we get there I request a table on the patio (NOT gauranteed).

Last week we did this and were seated at 8 (we had to wait) , but got a GREAT table on the water to watch Illuminations.

It's not Magic Kingdom if that is what you wanted, but the view of Illuminations from R&C is spectacular.

Perfect! This is exactly the info that I am looking for:thumbsup2 I was meaning ANY view at all, any park, etc.

I forgot to add one of my own! DH and I had dinner (kids were in the kids club) at Sanaa at AKL Kidani. We got a great window seat & the animals were coming really close! There was a giraffe right at the window. Then all of the animals started moving & we saw 3 giraffes walking together & a huge rainbow formed right above them. It was amazing:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter