Most Missed Attraction at WDW

poorunfortunateseth

Mouseketeer
What is everyone's most missed attraction at WDW?

Mine is The Hunchback of Notre Dame - A Musical Adventure
I still miss it over ten years later!

Spectromagic. Straining to hear those first few notes as the parade came closer....priceless.

Journey into Imagination

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Birthday Castle:rotfl2::rotfl2: I actually did like it for a change but I wouldn't want it that way all the time.

Has to be Stitch. From what I hear, most people miss it all the time :thumbsup2

The character breakfast in DHS where Playhouse Disney is now! We dined with Aladdin, Genie, Esmerelda, Jafar, and then went upstairs to meet and greet John Smith and Pocahontas. True Disney Magicpixiedust:

As much as I miss the old favorites I rode as a kid, the ones I actually miss most are the ones I never got to see. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea looks incredible, and it really gets to me that there's no hope of ever seeing it in person. I want to go back in time and convince my kid self to take the time to see it instead of riding Pirates a third time!

The lesson is, ride everything you can squeeze in, because nothing's safe to leave for some future trip.

As much as I miss the old favorites I rode as a kid, the ones I actually miss most are the ones I never got to see. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea looks incredible, and it really gets to me that there's no hope of ever seeing it in person. I want to go back in time and convince my kid self to take the time to see it instead of riding Pirates a third time!

The lesson is, ride everything you can squeeze in, because nothing's safe to leave for some future trip.

I lived in Florida as a kid and was just so fascinated with 20,000. I have fond memories of riding it with my dad

Mission mars. Anyone remember that at MK. I was pretty little but I remember you sat in theater like seats but 360 degrees around and the seats moved to the vide played on a round screen in the middle that was on the floor. It was like you were lifting off and headed into space. That was about 1983 or 1984 maybe. But it was cool to a little kid. Then figments ride at epcot was so cool back then too.

Horizons and Cranium Command mostly. The old Journey Into Imagination too.

Mission mars. Anyone remember that at MK. I was pretty little but I remember you sat in theater like seats but 360 degrees around and the seats moved to the vide played on a round screen in the middle that was on the floor. It was like you were lifting off and headed into space. That was about 1983 or 1984 maybe. But it was cool to a little kid. Then figments ride at epcot was so cool back then too.
Not the same attraction, but you can still see the theater in MK - rethemed as Stitch's Great Escape.

I LOVED Mission to Mars! It was the first Disney ride I ever rode.

It's too hard for me to narrow it down to just one. I can't decide between Horizons, If You Had Wings, and the Adventurer's Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter