Most "Hidden" WDW Restroom

I stumbled upon the "Imagination" restroom earlier this month. I exited The Land through the backstage area, and as I wandered back to civilization, there they were. I was there on an incredibly busy day...it was around 12:30 pm...and I was the ONLY person in the restroom. Kinda cool. Little bit creepy.

Just asked DS who used to be a MK custodian about the bathrooms for the other thread. He told me there's a tiny one at Tortuga that no one knows is there. He said they would only have to check and clean it once a day since no one was using it.

I had no idea there was one in there!!

I like the one on the east (left) side of Epcot on the walkway between FW and WS. Basically between Test Track and Mexico.

I did the dcp as a custodial cast member in the world showcase!

From experience, I found that the International Gateway restrooms are only ever crowded when illuminations is finished, other than that there is usually only one or two women in this bathroom!

There are also restrooms in the odyssey pavilion when youre coming from future world! this bathroom was really never crowded when I worked there!

WEDWDW said:
The Thread about the busiest WDW restrooms prompted me to want to ask what you think is the least-known,most "hidden" WDW restroom.:)

My vote goes to the restrooms in Fort Langhorn on Tom sawyer Island.:)

They can only be accessed by takng a raft over to TSI and I think most Guests don't even realize they are there when they visit the Island.:)

This is too funny. We discovered this restroom and my 7-year old even went #2 there earlier this month. LOL. It was even air conditioned. LOL.

DIS-OH said:
My nomination is the Restroom that is in the Imagination building at Epcot.

As you approach the entrance to the attraction, the Restrooms are to your right and around the corner of the building.

Totally empty every time I've been there.

We also discovered this one after my 7-year old decided it would be awesome to get totally soaked by the jumping water. She had a great time and it was a nice, clean bathroom with NO ONE ELSE in there with us, so no need to rush, etc. awesome!

My vote is for the one in the back of Restaurantosaurus in Animal Kingdom. I have been to Disney 10 times and never knew about this bathroom. It was nice, big, cool and clean. Also, no one else in it.

Jfsag123 said:
I am by no means an expert, but the one behind the Imagination Pavilion in Epcot was all but deserted when we were there.

I was thinking about this one too. My wife was able to breastfeed our daughter here with no disturbances.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

I was thinking about this one too. My wife was able to breastfeed our daughter here with no disturbances.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Added bonus: they play the soundtrack from the original Imagination attraction here!

And yes, this bathroom is always empty.

I am by no means an expert, but the one behind the Imagination Pavilion in Epcot was all but deserted when we were there.

This is my vote, too. I have only ever encounted people there 1 time! It's a nice little quiet respite!

During F&W there is an area called the Chase Lounge in the festival center. There is a BR back there were you still have to flush by hand. :wave2:

I discovered this one 2 years ago. And that's the first thing I thought of - "I have to HAND flush the toilets here??"

I didn't know about restrooms on the other side of the Epcot enterance...I will have to look those up!

The ones on TSI are never crowded, either...

Well, they wont be anymore. People will read this thread and that is where they are going to head.

Naw,just remember that although The DIS is the largest and BEST WDW fansite,it's readers are still a VERY small percent of the total number of WDW guests each year and only a small percentage of DIS readers will be at WDW at any point in time..:)

I can honestly say that I am drawing a blank trying to picture the bathrooms on TSI. For as many times as we have been over there I just can't place the bathrooms. Great, now I will have to be sure to go to TSI on our next trip so I can see the bathrooms. Sometimes I hate how my brain works. :lmao:

The one behind Liberty Inn was the only one completely empty last time I was there.

I'd vote for Imagination as well.

BUT, I didn't even know there were restrooms on TSI!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter