Most Expensive / Moist Exhausting Continued - Final thoughts and wrap-up

:worship::worship: Great photo recap. I forgot exactly how many things you did during this trip. I love the picture of you doing the crane. That has to be my favorite!!!! But so, so many good ones. I love all the family shots! Oh yeah - the one from spaceship earth. So nerdy it should win a prize.

Fabulous trip report. So sorry to see it coming to a close!

what a great recap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh you did a lot, some really cool memories in there. It's been a great TR.

And a nice photobomb.

:lmao:

I love the photo recap - brought back some memories and laughs we all had together. I just have to comment, and maybe someone else already did - about the Japanese wrestler - my first impression with that scooter sitting there is that someone is accosting the rider of that scooter on the ground after he clipped one too many ankles! :rotfl:

what a great recap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh you did a lot, some really cool memories in there. It's been a great TR.

And a nice photobomb.

:thumbsup2 "photobomb!" :rotfl2:
I love the photo recap - brought back some memories and laughs we all had together. I just have to comment, and maybe someone else already did - about the Japanese wrestler - my first impression with that scooter sitting there is that someone is accosting the rider of that scooter on the ground after he clipped one too many ankles! :rotfl:
:lmao: Wouldn't surprise me if that isn't a daily occurrence somewhere in "The World!"

Well done, Glenn. I enjoyed visiting the memorable moments from your trip once again. You got some great shots in there!

But no baboon butt? No James with root beer? :confused3

Loving your trip report! I am a former PChef consultant but never did the Disney trip. I did get to go to New Orleans and Montreal and they were great! We're headed to Disney in Sept. and can't wait!

I have an observation with regards to the picture of the cowboys at Hoop Dee Doo. It looks to me like they are all scratching like they got into something itchy. What do you think?

Late to the wrap party but lets get this out of the way first
Post 1- 1,2,3,8,9,13,23
Post 2- 3,4,5,10,16,19
Post 3- 2,8,13,21,22

I know the winner ( congrats Jenbear123) has been crowned but I did not peek, just scrolled on by. :laughing:

Ok now
I Loved the photobombed pictures and Marlene in the pool. Genius.:rotfl2:

What great memories you have made. You spent some goood one on one time with each of the kids and made some memories to last a lifetime.

I am sorry your next trip is a while off yet.

You can start thinking now on what contest we will be playing next time. :rolleyes1

Fabulous Pictures! I really enjoyed scrolling through them and reliving the trip report. I think the DHS hat is still my favorite scenery picture. It looks like it belongs on a postcard. Lots of great family shots too.

Post 1- 1,2,3,8,9,13,23
Post 2- 3,4,5,10,16,19
Post 3- 2,8,13,21,22

I know the winner ( congrats Jenbear123) has been crowned but I did not peek,

You can start thinking now on what contest we will be playing next time. :rolleyes1

I hate to admit this but I believe Marv was the crowned champion....

Oh well I tried. And yet, I would've double and triple checked until only an hour ago I discovered ants infesting my room. So the last little while has been spent vacuuming my floor and emptying out the floor in my closet. Not fun :mad:

And it was a good try too -- just 1 off, and you responded really, really fast!

'Tis the season for ants. We've had trouble with them too.

:worship::worship: Great photo recap. I forgot exactly how many things you did during this trip.

Thanks! The TR has gone on so long that I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a quick fly-by.

I love the picture of you doing the crane. That has to be my favorite!!!!

That's funny that it's your favorite. I'm glad! It was a tribute to Jordanyosh.

But so, so many good ones. I love all the family shots! Oh yeah - the one from spaceship earth. So nerdy it should win a prize.

I wonder where you submit photos for a nerdy-photo competition?

Fabulous trip report. So sorry to see it coming to a close!

Thanks Mary Ellen!

Thanks Cynthia. We did make some great memories!

And a nice photobomb.

I was getting a lot quicker at doing those a few months ago, but lost all of my skills and these took longer to do, but I like how they turned out.

Great photo recap!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

Thanks Stringbean! We sure did!

Thanks. Yes, it does kind of look like that....let that be a lesson to all of the unruly scooter drivers! (The responsible ones (Tanya) can go about their business.)

:thumbsup2 "photobomb!" :rotfl2:
:lmao: Wouldn't surprise me if that isn't a daily occurrence somewhere in "The World!"

I don't know -- the people who get clipped are probably too busy jumping on one foot and rubbing their injured ankle to retaliate.

I don't know -- the people who get clipped are probably too busy jumping on one foot and rubbing their injured ankle to retaliate.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You're probably right! That was Jonathan's reaction when one of them backed into his knee while they were trying to park it for the ride on the Disney bus!!! :eek:

I love the photo round-up!

Thanks Nory!

Well done, Glenn. I enjoyed visiting the memorable moments from your trip once again. You got some great shots in there!

But no baboon butt? No James with root beer? :confused3

Well, I nix'd the baboon butt to keep the parade to 3 posts....it wasn't a very good picture, a little out of focus. And although I had pleeenty of opportunity, I don't think I ever took a picture of James drinking root beer!

Great re-cap and what a fun trip it has been to tag along on!

Thanks Tanya.

Tribilín;41430124 said:
:yay::yay: Encore! Encore!

¡una vez más!

Loving your trip report! I am a former PChef consultant but never did the Disney trip. I did get to go to New Orleans and Montreal and they were great! We're headed to Disney in Sept. and can't wait!

:welcome: mimzkat! Thanks for commenting! I'll bet those were some nice trips...those're two places I've never been.

Our "biggest" PChef trip was Vienna, Austria (with a little side trip to Belgium that we took on our own) and I did a little mini-TR on it during the PTR for this trip. If you want to check it out, you can find the start of it here.

I have an observation with regards to the picture of the cowboys at Hoop Dee Doo. It looks to me like they are all scratching like they got into something itchy. What do you think?

I think you may be right -- we had speculation from poison ivy to anthills.

Great Finale Glenn !!Loved all the pix !!!

Thanks Rosie!

Post 1- 1,2,3,8,9,13,23
Post 2- 3,4,5,10,16,19
Post 3- 2,8,13,21,22

You did great on accuracy Pat, but your response was just a hair slower than the winner.

I know the winner ( congrats Jenbear123) has been crowned but I did not peek, just scrolled on by. :laughing:

No, Jenbear was great on speed, but not as good on accuracy.

Ok now
I Loved the photobombed pictures and Marlene in the pool. Genius.:rotfl2:

Those were suggested when we went through those chapters, and when Dan posted the squinting Candi on his thread. I think there might have been one more suggestion, but I can't remember what it was.

What great memories you have made. You spent some goood one on one time with each of the kids and made some memories to last a lifetime.

It was a great trip!

I am sorry your next trip is a while off yet.

Hmmm. :scratchin

Fabulous Pictures! I really enjoyed scrolling through them and reliving the trip report. I think the DHS hat is still my favorite scenery picture. It looks like it belongs on a postcard. Lots of great family shots too.

Thank you! I really like that one too -- I have it and a few others (the lion, the savanna panorama, the bridge at the Kidani pool, and more) circulating on one of those electronic photo frames.

I hate to admit this but I believe Marv was the crowned champion....

....of the round.

Speed scrolling is never a good thing!!! :rotfl2:
Who? MOI??? :rolleyes1

I've gotten burned by speed scrolling before. Reading just the headline of that refillable mug article on April 1st springs to mind.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: You're probably right! That was Jonathan's reaction when one of them backed into his knee while they were trying to park it for the ride on the Disney bus!!! :eek:

Was that on the trip you're TRing right now, or earlier? (Just wondering if I need to keep that in mind for the game.) :laughing: Maybe it caused him not to make rope-drop the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter