Most expensive meal everrrr!!

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
Soooo I went to The Keg last night with my BF for my birthday dinner.
Just the two of us, our bill came to....
get ready.....

$103!!!!!!!! :scared1:
(tip included)

hah!! i literally laughed when I saw that. But it's a really fancy restaurant so I was expecting paying a high price
After all, both of our steaks were $30 each, plus we both had drinks, which were $8.50 for my "keg sized" strawberry daquiri and $7.00 for his beer.
plus tax.
plus cake for dessert.

but it was TOTALLY worth it.
best food i've ever had in my life. and i wish i had the money to eat their every night!!!!!

Anyways....have you guys ever had a meal that was SOOOO expensive, but TOTALLY worth it.
Where was it??
What did you get?
How much did it set ya back??

This could apply to WDW restaurants as well, as I know Le Cellier and all those things are mucho $$$ (the only time we eat there is when we're on the DDP!)

uh oh, someones BALLLIN!!!! haha

and umm.. whenever i go to a fancy restaurant, my parents always end up paying haha... so i was never really set back.. but when im out with my friends and stuff, we just go for whatever we see first.. and its usually never the fancy place... i did get a 13 dollar cheeseburger before at florida... it sucked and was totally not worth it XD

uh oh, someones BALLLIN!!!! haha

and umm.. whenever i go to a fancy restaurant, my parents always end up paying haha... so i was never really set back.. but when im out with my friends and stuff, we just go for whatever we see first.. and its usually never the fancy place... i did get a 13 dollar cheeseburger before at florida... it sucked and was totally not worth it XD

bahahaha. :laughing:
well if i was ballin i am no longer.
that definitley cleaned me out.

i did go to the outback with my parents the day before tough and they paid :D
but it was the same price for FOUR of us at the Outback as it was for TWO people at the Keg!!! :scared1:

Me and my parents went!!
The kegs chicken owned my life.

Most delicious thing ever.

Our meal was 125$ for 3 people drinks and dessert too. :D

O'Hanas was probably the most expensive that's been worth it.

We went to St.Huberts once, bearing 75$ gift certificates and we STILL had to pay 30 extra dollars. It was nuts, the food was good, but not THAT good.

O'Hanas was probably the most expensive that's been worth it.

We went to St.Huberts once, bearing 75$ gift certificates and we STILL had to pay 30 extra dollars. It was nuts, the food was good, but not THAT good.

whaaat!! that IS insaaane! St Huberts is like, one step up from Swiss Chalet!!!
Definitley not worth over $100!!

For my Junior Prom I went to La Fondue.

Two people: around 125 bucks.
It was good; the ostrich was really, really bland though.
The chocolate was DELICIOUS though, haha.

Victoria and Albert's
125/person
60/person for wine pairing
20% tip
Total: 500 dollars for two people:worship:

Worth every penny and I'd do it again!

Um,I'm not sure.
Probably something in Disney.

Me, my dad and his girlfriend went to The Capitol Grille in NYC a few weeks ago. I believe it was over $250 with the tip! :scared1:
I had filet mignon, and they each had lobster/steak dinner. She had like 2 margaritas, some "dessert" drink; dad had 2 non-alcoholic beers and I got Sprite!!
Oh and they had this absolutely amazing mint ice cream in a chocolate cookie with chocolate sauce to drizzle on top! It was such a good meal but omgg that is the most expensive meal I ever want to eat! haha

my mom my dad and our two family friends went to dinner about a week ago and left me my brother and our friend( the peoples daughter) home with her brother.

there bill came to over 400$
so it was like 100$ per personn.
<3

I dropped $200 at Le Cellier in February and it was honestly the best meal I've ever had :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter