Most comfortable Crocs?

ChancesAre

Earning My Ears
I've never owned a pair of Crocs and am thinking about buying a pair for our trip. What is the most comfortable style that is not a flip-flop? (looking for something that people won't step on the back of and knock me over :rotfl:) Are they as comfortable as my very much loved Teva Mush flip-flops? Has anyone tried the new Croc Band?

Thank you!

I'm a big fan of the Beach style - they're nice and wide and ever so comfy :)

I know that the croc band wouldnt work for me

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-crocband...rocbandAdult&gclid=COmWhfuw2J0CFSXyDAoddWYvtQ

basically because my ankles pronate (turn in, down) and the area where the band is would rub my ankle -

I usually wear the beach/cayman style - - The MaryJane's are "cute' but again, they rub the pronate part of my foot!

I also wear the flip flop style,

our mall has a kiosk of crocs and I tried the "repair" prepair? slides and I dont understand those at all!!

I'm a big fan of the Beach style - they're nice and wide and ever so comfy :)

I agree, the original Crocs Beaches are the most comfortable. Yes, they are ugly, but you are not looking for fashion sense in DW, but COMFORT on the feet & legs!!:santa::santa::santa:

Beach or Cayman. I always bought the Beach, but got a good sale on Cayman so I bought a few pair. They actually fit me better, but both work.

I know that the croc band wouldnt work for me

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-crocband...rocbandAdult&gclid=COmWhfuw2J0CFSXyDAoddWYvtQ

basically because my ankles pronate (turn in, down) and the area where the band is would rub my ankle -

I usually wear the beach/cayman style - - The MaryJane's are "cute' but again, they rub the pronate part of my foot!

I also wear the flip flop style,

our mall has a kiosk of crocs and I tried the "repair" prepair? slides and I dont understand those at all!!

I was going to get a pair of these. Don't the bands flip forward across the front of the shoe like the Beach and Cayman? If they don't, I won't get them. Thanks.

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions! I looked at the Crocs on-line and was so confused by the variety. This really helps me know where to start.

Thanks again!

I was going to get a pair of these. Don't the bands flip forward across the front of the shoe like the Beach and Cayman? If they don't, I won't get them. Thanks.

Yes, the band does flip forward. I just bought a pair and they are very comfortable. I also like the look of these better with jeans - they kind of remind me of Keds.

I also just bought a pair of "blitzens" and a pair of "gretels". They are lined with fleece that can be removed and washed. They are super comfy and will be perfect for cooler days.

I have three pairs of Caymans, and I love them!

That's so funny that you just posted that, because I just came back from Academy and bought a pair of Cleos! I also bought the Beach and the Cayman. I couldn't help myself. :rolleyes1

Thanks again to everyone!

I love the Mary Janes - have worn them to WFW three times and never had one minute of pain despite all the walking.

The Crocs site had a buy one, get one free sale a month or so go, and because of my big feet - women's 10 or 11 - I had trouble finding the free pair to go with the Mary Janes. I bought a pair of the women's "Ace" golf Crocs, and wow! are they comfortable. They're like the Cayman, but thicker soled and grips on the bottom. I will definitely bring them to WDW in January 2010. I think they're better than my Mary-Janes.

I bought the Crocs Patricia and they are the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I have ever worn. They are sandals, but they have a bit of a heel. I didn't like the regular crocs, because I found them to be too flat, and for some reason, when I walked, my toes sometimes hit the front of the shoe. I preferred the open toe, and these were perfect. Now that the colder weather has hit here in New England, I've had to put them away, and I'm sad...

We're headed back next April, and I'll be buying a new pair of Patricia sandals for sure!

BLITZEN !!!

They are the new fuzzy lined crocs.

The former Mammoth were regular crocs they added the lining to. They ended up being to tight and you would have to size up --- and you looked like you were wearing water skiis.

The Blitzen were designed to solve this.

I got my first pair of Blitzen (bubble-gum pink) just before a trip to Canada --- I wore them 90% of the time. Closed (only a couple of holes on top) for winter and fuzzy lined.

Hands down the most comfortable around.

Cayman. They are sized to individual sizes, rather than Beach which are S,M,L,XL. Disney Crocs are Beach, BTW.

I have found that my original Green Caymans are still the best. I also own 3 pair of Disney (Beach) Crocs, 1 MaryJane, 3 Professionals for work, 1 Mammoth, 1 closed show style (I forget the name). DH has Disney Crocs, Caymans and closed shoes for work.

Can you tell we LOVE Crocs???

If you have any outlet malls near you, there should be a Crocs outlet. You can try something for $5 and decide if you like it. Those are usually odd colors, so you'll end up keeping them for "at home" shoes if you don't like bright colors, but try it! Or go there and try a bunch of styles on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter