Most comfortable beds?

Most comfortable Heavenly Beds at Dolphin .

DVC BLT beds were very confortable

We have stayed at Contemporary, BWV, POR, OKW, CSR and AKV and we were uncomfortable on all of them. Every time someone rolls over, the bed moves with them. We always wake up with back pain and if I sleep on one side too long, I wake up with that side feeling extremely sore. To be fair, we sleep on a memory foam at home, so we're not used to sleeping on springs. So that could be why the beds are so uncomfortable for us.

The answer is.... The beds at the poster's favorite resort. You are going to hear every resort on this thread.

Subjective but can't say i'm a big fan of any of them, like my own bed best. I'm usually so tired after a day in the parks it really doesn't matter if the bed is lumpy, i will sleep out of sheer exhaustion.;)

will say my biggest issue is when the mattresses are near their shelf-life and they begin to break down and get extra saggy on side near night table...you roll over and get that weird feeling you're going to fall out of bed kwim?

Abharmagic said:
The answer is.... The beds at the poster's favorite resort. You are going to hear every resort on this thread.

Yes and no. I love the Poly but the beds are just ok. Everything else can justify me staying there. The beds at CS are amazing but I don't love the resort so therefore I don't stay there.

I loved the beds at Poly! I hate really firm hotel beds and these were perfectly soft without being too mushy. The pillows weren't as good but I have a hard time finding any pillows at hotels that I like.

The funny thing is, the beds at all the values are the same type, same at the Moderates, the Deluxe resorts are the same, except for Grand Floridian.

For each step up, you get a plusher bed.

Hi
CSR's beds were really comfortable to us. Pop's beds were the absolute worst.
They were very, very firm. We woke up with backaches and had to change resorts. AKL's beds felt so great after sleeping on Pops.

Never had problems with sleepingat disney! Other than the excitement of going to the parks! We have stayed at cbr, cr, akl, csr and all beds were great! We have been more concerned about coffee than the beds at the resorts!

Has the heavenly beds!!! And yes they are!!!! I've been to all resorts (except the all-stars), and the Swan has the best beds!!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Another vote for the Heavenly Beds at the Swan and Dolphin!

DH and I just got home today from a stay at the Swan with a king bed, and it truly was heavenly... I looked forward to that bed every night, and we both slept great.

Wish I could bring that bed home with me!

I have slept on the Heavenly beds and they are truly that! Unfortunately, neither the Swan nor the Dolphin are available for the dates we want to travel. It's so hard to choose among the resorts; they all have their pros and cons. I'm just trying to figure out which one has an "edge."

Thanks for everyone's input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter