• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moscow Theatre held by Gunmen

honeywolf7

<font color=teal>I don't get in cars with strange
MOSCOW, Russia (CNN) -- Gunfire has been heard from a Moscow theatre where about 20 armed gunmen are reported to be holding the audience, believed to be about 700 people, hostage.
More info is on cnn.com

Too much of a coincidence.
I think it's just a coincidence. They don't seem to have any thing in common except for Russia. The plane reportedly had radiological materials on it and the gunmen in the theater are setting land mines and bombs. Two completely different MOs.

Law enforcement sources earlier said the airliner was being searched after Russian authorities called the FBI to say that a passenger or passengers might have radiological material aboard the plane. However, news cameras shooting from helicopters near the plane showed agents taking no apparent precautions to guard against the dangers of radiation.
Up to 20 armed men seized a Moscow theater in the middle of a performance on Wednesday, firing shots into the air and taking the audience hostage, the Federal Security Service said. The gunmen, some of them wearing explosives, demanded an end to the war in Chechnya and began laying mines in the building, according to news reports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter