MORRRRRRe PIRRRRRRAte stufff RRRRRRRR

RRRRR ok just checked t out looks phaaaaaat. way surprised. looks a tad scary for the little ones too. maybe it should have been rated RRRRRRRrrrr.(you know i had to)

WIll this be a summer blockbuster? hmmmmm

I was able to see one out of three. I kept getting error messages on this first two. But what I see looked cool. :)

"RealSystem Messages

Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or inaccurate.

RealPlayer was sent an address (URL) that does not connect to an available file. Simply put, RealPlayer was given the wrong address of the file you requested.

This is typically the result of a broken link on a Web page or a mistyped URL when using the RealPlayer Location Bar or Open Location dialog box."

Originally posted by Luv2Roam
I was able to see one out of three. I kept getting error messages on this first two. But what I see looked cool. :)

"

All of them are the same clip just different movie formats and screen sizes.

And some details on when you can see the full thing on TV April 6:

"the company will unveil a 2-minute, 20-second trailer for the action-adventure at the same time this Sunday night, 8:15 ET/PT, on all Disney-owned TV properties — ABC, the Disney Channel, ABC Family, ESPN 2, ESPNews, ESPN Classic, SoapNet, Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime Real Women, A&E, the History Channel and E! Entertainment Television. On ESPN, the sneak peek will run at 11:15 ET/ 8:15 PT"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter