Mornings at DHS - on an EEMH day

momandkidslovedisney

DIS Veteran
We would like to go to DHS on our departure day for about four hours until we head to the airport. We have a rental car, so I plan on packing up the car and heading straight to the airport from DHS. My concern is EMH. DHS has EMH that night. Will the crowds be noticeably larger in the morning on and EVENING EMH day?

Thanks for your help!!!

We would like to go to DHS on our departure day for about four hours until we head to the airport. We have a rental car, so I plan on packing up the car and heading straight to the airport from DHS. My concern is EMH. DHS has EMH that night. Will the crowds be noticeably larger in the morning on and EVENING EMH day?

Thanks for your help!!!

Do you know when you are going to be at DHS?

If you are there right away when they open you won't have anything to worry about. Those who are going for PM Extra Magic Hours won't start arriving until later in the afternoon/evening before it starts or after it actually starts.

You should be fine. We went to DHS about a month ago, on Saturday March 19th, for a few hours before heading to Port Canaveral for a cruise. It was a triple whammy day -- morning EMH, Fantasmic night, and right in the middle of spring break. Still, we got quite a bit done.

My DH was close to the front of the line for rope drop (which was 8am), and he immediately got TSM fast passes. We all then rode TSM standby (about a 10 minute wait), then went to ride RnRC, which was not working, so we rode ToT instead (about a 20 minute wait to get to the preshow). We then got a fast pass for ToT and rode RnRC (single rider, about a 10 minute wait), went through One Man's Dream (but did not watch the movie) and rode TSM with the fast pass. We stopped for a snack at Starring Rolls before using our ToT fast pass.

We then left the park around 11:30am. If we could do all of that on such a busy day, I think that you will be fine. Just get there for rope drop, have a plan, and realize that you can't see everything so enjoy what you can do. Have fun!

You should be fine. Like the other say, the MH crowd will not come until later that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter