morning wedding in Epcot

crista

Earning My Ears
For all of you getting married in the morning in Epcot. We are getting married in Italy at 9:00am. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a idea or the morning events and the times. I am just trying to figure out how everything will take place. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

What do you need to know? My wedding was at 9am at the UK pavilion. We had lovely weather and it was great. I wasn't wearing a watch, but I can give you a general idea.

Getting your hair done and makeup? Where did you do pictures before hand? What time were the guys pictures? Just an idea on how the mornig should go. I hope I am being a little more clear. I am getting down to less than 15 days. I am so excited

crista said:
Getting your hair done and makeup? Where did you do pictures before hand? What time were the guys pictures? Just an idea on how the mornig should go. I hope I am being a little more clear. I am getting down to less than 15 days. I am so excited

I got married in the Italy pavilion in epcot at 9 am on april 24th.

My cosmetologist came to my room around 5 am because she was doing my hair and makeup and my mother's hair.

My DH and his groomsmen and parents were picked up in the limo at 7 am and headed to epcot for some "before photos", that lasted about a half an hour.

Me and my bridesmaids and my parents got into the limo at 7:30 and headed to epcot for the before photos that lasted about 40 minutes to an hour, I think, I can't remember.

The guests were picked up from the yacht club at 7:45, the port orleans french quarter around 8:00 am, and the port orleans riverside at 8:10, something like that.

Around 8:40 me and my father got in our limo and we waited behind the american adventure in the limo while the guests were seated so noone would see me.

The guests arrived behind epcot at 8:30 am and started walking towards the pavilion at 8:40.

Jim's brother passed out programs to them as they were seated and as the musicians played some music. This lasted about 20 minutes.

Around 9:00 am the musicians played "circle of life" while Jim's dad walked over and sat down, and then my mother and jim's mother walked over the bridge, lit the side candles to the unity candle, and sat down.

Then the officiant, groom,and groomsmen walked over and took their places.

Then the bridesmaids walked over.

I think it was around 9:10 or so that the limo started moving and took us behind the bridge to the isola..

Everone was already in place when we got there, my dad got out of the limo and walked over the bridge ahead of me.

I was on the bridge at 9:13 "walking down the aisle".

Once I got there, the ceremony lasted almost exactly 14 minutes. I was walking over the bridge with my new husband at 9:27.

Then the guests headed back to the chartered bus, which took them to the pre-reception.

Me and the bridal party stayed to take more after photos. The bridal party left around 10:15 or so and headed to the pre-reception, although that is a pure guess as to the time, I had no way of telling.

We left to head to the beach club around 9:30 I think.

We got there about 10 minutes later and took a few photos by the lighthouse and then went to ariel's to see how everything looked before the reception.

then the reception began at 11 and we had the room until 3 to do whatever.

Hope that helps, let me know if you need to know anything else! Have a great time at your wedding!

i mean, if you wanted to have a half hour of music and a half hour of ceremony would disney let you?

or do you have to be done and out of there in 45 minutes or something like that?

how early are you allowed to start an epcot wedding, and what time does it have to be over by?

thanks!!!

The Wedding Day Itinerary

If you're in the midst of planning a Disney wedding, there are probably many logistical questions you're asking yourself. "If we're getting married at the Yacht Club Gazebo at 10am, but we're staying at Port Orleans the night before, what time should the limo pick up the bridal party?" "We're planning a short ceremony. How long will it take if we add two readings?" "We're hosting an IllumiNations dessert party in the evening. When will the buses pick up our guests?"

Well, while we can't answer *all* your questions, we can show you John and Laura's tentative wedding day itinerary as prepared by their coordinator, Dan Ryan.

Pre-Ceremony Photography by Jeff Hawkins
Groom/Groomsmen photos begin at 8:00am at the Grand Floridian Staircase
Bride/Bridesmaid photos begin at 8:30am at the Grand Floridian Staircase

Wedding Party Transportation to the Ceremony TBD

Bus Pickup Schedule for the Ceremony -- Guests
8:00am: Bus to pick up guests at All Star Movies Main Entrance
8:20am: Bus to pick up guests at Yacht Club Main Entrance
8:40am: Bus to pick up guests at Dixie Landings

Bus to transport guests to backstage American Adventure to drop off guests for the ceremony.
The bus will stay there throughout the ceremony.

Ceremony
Time: 9:00am to 10:30am
Guests will be seated at 9:00am while brass quartet performs.
*Ceremony to begin at 9:30am
Location: The American Adventure Rotunda at Epcot's World Showcase

After the ceremony, the buss will drop off guests at the rock at the Living Seas.
The bus will wait throughout the reception.

Pre-Reception
Time: 10:30am to 11:30am

Luncheon
Time: 11:30am to 3:30pm

At approximately 3:30pm, the bus will transport guests back to their resorts.

Illuminations Dessert Party
Bus Pickup Time: Approximately 7:30pm
Party Time: 8:30pm to 10:00pm

After Illuminations, the bus will return guests to their resorts.

-yourfairytale.com

crista said:
For all of you getting married in the morning in Epcot. We are getting married in Italy at 9:00am. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me a idea or the morning events and the times. I am just trying to figure out how everything will take place. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

By the way, Italy is absolutely beautiful.. pictures do not do it justice, you will love it!! :goodvibes

Thank you all so much. Everything is coming close and I am trying to think of everything. Mary did they offer you the choice of pictures at the hotel or pictures in Italy. We were told our before wedding pictures are in the hotel. Do we have a choice?

crista said:
Thank you all so much. Everything is coming close and I am trying to think of everything. Mary did they offer you the choice of pictures at the hotel or pictures in Italy. We were told our before wedding pictures are in the hotel. Do we have a choice?

That's funny, the default for me was the Italy pavilion. I remember being surprised by that, so I said to my coordinator "oh the pictures aren't in the hotel?" or something, and she said "oh if you want them in the hotel, we can do that, is that what you'd like?" But of course I loved the idea of the before photos being in Italy!

Unless you want the photos in your hotel, because there really isn't anything wrong with that either. You do get a LOT of photos in Italy after the wedding. You might appreciate the variety, but it's a hard choice!

I'm not sure why you were told the before photos were in the hotel. Maybe they are having another event in Italy that morning or something? I would ask your coordinator about it, goodluck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter