Morning EMH

schwenksvillemouse

DIS Veteran
In the morning do get a wristband or anything to identify you belong at EMH? I thought for the night time you'd have to get a colored wristband.

In the morning do get a wristband or anything to identify you belong at EMH? I thought for the night time you'd have to get a colored wristband.
I believe they rely on your MB to show that you're a resort guest, now that all the attractions have Mickey Heads...

In the morning you can't enter the park without an onsite stay on your band.

In the evening they check magic bands at each attraction.

I believe they rely on your MB to show that you're a resort guest, now that all the attractions have Mickey Heads...

To be clear, there are many attractions which do not have "Mickey Heads."
Only FP+ attractions have them.

For PM EMH, CMs stand at attraction entrances with portable MagicBand scanners to
check each guest's MB.

I believe I said that...

So did I. :p

I just wanted to add clarification that they don't scan anything at the attractions themselves in the mornings (they don't have to), but they do in the evenings.

Oooh..... maybe I can stay and ride those!

I know that you're joking, but...
For PM EMH, CMs stand at attraction entrances with portable MagicBand scanners to
check each guest's MB.

So did I. :p

I just wanted to add clarification that they don't scan anything at the attractions themselves in the mornings (they don't have to), but they do in the evenings.
But my answer was still just as accurate as yours, and a lot shorter, too.

K, so anyway.

When is the best time to leave the park when there's PM EMH? Right on time or ...? I've decided to stay off-site and would like to know if anyone's got any ideas.

Ok... can you name 8?

(I forgot) Astro Orbiter

(Moving to Epcot)
American Adventure
O Canada
Impressions de France
Reflections of China
Club Cool (meh)
Sum of All Thrills
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Gran Fiesta Tour

(I forgot) Astro Orbiter

(Moving to Epcot)
American Adventure
O Canada
Impressions de France
Reflections of China
Club Cool (meh)
Sum of All Thrills
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Gran Fiesta Tour
Uh... OK... can you name 12 more?

K, so anyway.

When is the best time to leave the park when there's PM EMH? Right on time or ...? I've decided to stay off-site and would like to know if anyone's got any ideas.
We have stayed offsite, and stayed in the park to take photos and shop once EMH starts. They don't kick you out like they do with special events, you just can't ride the rides. So we have sometimes used those hours to just enjoy the atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter