Morgan and Jeff's Whimsical Wedding - Wedding photos blogged pg7

ok.
1) i think we are hijacking your wedding cake. it is beyond.
2) i need to get some runway moves from you because, girlfriend, you are working it! you guys look great!
i've peeked at your TR before and saw your pics before but never saw the wedding cake. tell me more? pretty please?

and now you are making me reconsider some of the tall flowers for outdoor decor for the prereception. and i have a basic price out on the short flowers and we are already over budget.
*sigh*
gorgeous!

Oh my gosh your wedding was so beautiful!! I really love how it was totally Disney but at the same time different than most Disney weddings you see. I may have to steal some of your paper ideas! Seriously, really really good work, congratulations, and I'll be following along your trip report with pleasure! :goodvibes

All I can say is WOW!!

Your pics are fabulous...and that cake. You must have been over the moon with it. I'm guessing it's a Disney creation?

I just got threw reading your PJ. Everything was just so perfect. I had wanted a mad tea party and was thinking of scratching the idea but after seeing your pics it just reaffirms how much I would love this element. And you had donald at your reception. So funny cause my DF had mentioned wanting donald of all the characters cause he remembers donald from a character breakfast he went to when he was 5. And Donald looks great in his tux. So we have to get him.

So . . . want to finish reports together? lol I finally got back to mine.

eeeee! I got teary-eyed reading the first page of your report.

Holy cow Morgan- do you know how cute you are????
you and Jeff look adorable in your engagement pics!

Rehearsal dinner- I felt your pain, but the Taxi was a smart move!

FortWilderness had a lot of people (gotta love that random mustache guy on the bleachers with your family/friends)
*thank you for encouraging responsible drinking (wink)lol

Your mad tea shower was insanely cute (you looked adorable, as always).
And your mom- she did an amazing job with the centerpieces.

Can wait to see/read more! totally enjoying seeing how happy you both are here...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter