More Victoria's Secret Stackable Codes

How do I get the sleep tee? I put the code in but don't know which sleep tee to add to my cart. HELP!

I got the VS PINK Slipper Socks!

Victoria's Secret PINK®

Tie-front slipper socks

One size. #216-906 $14.50.

Ok, I got two pair of pom pom slippers (one for each DD), the Spice Girls CD,
lip gloss, and the fragrance set for 10.95 shipped! Thanks OP!

I rec. the email on the order but nowhere in it does the fragrance show up. The other codes do. Is this right?

What is the item number for the sleep tee? It tells me that I have to first put the tee in my basket before using the code, but I can't find a $10 sleep tee. Thanks!

I think that you can add any sleepshirt that is 2 for 30 and it will reduce the price to $10 after you add the code.

Thanks. I got the 2 booties and the freebies for a little over $11. My girls will love the booties!

Maggie

How do I get the sleep tee? I put the code in but don't know which sleep tee to add to my cart. HELP!

You can add any sleep t to your cart and after you put the code in it will be $10. Not sure if it only works with the 2/30 ones.

Ok, I got two pair of pom pom slippers (one for each DD), the Spice Girls CD,
lip gloss, and the fragrance set for 10.95 shipped! Thanks OP!

hee hee... I just ordered a sleep tee and matching pom poms.

My dh will be so excited when he sees the box, but maybe a little disappointed when he sees what's inside :rotfl:

Got all the freebies plus two pairs of Pom-Pom Booties all for $10.95...Thanks soooo much............Wonder if it will come in time for Christmas??!!!

I just ordered a super cute Sleep Tee (for just $10 with code) and matching pom-pom socks... got the free CD, fragrance set and $5.00 off my order. Total was just $15.95!

Thanks OP!:goodvibes

Michelle

I placed an order today, but when I completed it the shipping date is 12/31 a bit past Christmas! I called to cancel the order, since it was just extra stuff for my girls. She said it would be cancelled, now I received an order confirmation. Whats up with that?:confused3

Nevermind, the website shows the order cancelled. Is everyone getting their order BEFORE christmas? Are you paying extra for delivery?

I just placed an order and it said delivery on 12/31 also!! I guess since it is all for me (except the CD...lol) I can wait. Did everyone else get this delivery date too??

Thank for all the codes!!

I just got the sleep tee in candy apple red for 10.00 the Pom Pom booties in Candy apple red the free lip gloss, free cd and 5.00 off for a total of 16.95!!

And yes the sleep tee is the one that is 2 for 30.00 once I put the code in it went down to 10.00:cheer2:

Just placed another order under my mothers name. I hope it gets here before x-mas, otherwise I will save the items and use them for birthday gifts. Thanks again op.

Thank you!! I got all (except the sleeptee) for $10.95:) My baby niece will love little booties!

My order does not list a shipping date. The website say "in process".
I guess I'll wait and see. The items were really for me, but I may have tuck a freebie in a gift if I receive it before Christmas.
How did you enter more than four codes? I enterd for the $10 sleep tee, lip gloss, $5 off and fragrance set (btw, anyone know what this is?). I didn't really want the CD anyway though.
My order for the sleep t and pom pom socks plus freevies and shipping came to $16.75. No complaints from me :goodvibes

I'm very tempted to order under a differnt name just to get the cheap sleep tee. I hope it is like my last sleep tee from VS. I wore it out.

I ordered 3 pairs of the booties for stocking stuffers. The ship date isn't until the 31st, but hopefully they will ship before then. I can always save them for next year if they don't arrive before christmas. Thanks for the codes! I got all the goodies for $16 and change after shipping.

Thanks! I got in on this special too! Can't beat a nice gift (night tee, bootie socks and all the extras) for only $15.00! You guys are great!

Ok, I have a question, in my order confirmation it doesn't say anything about my freebies??? Does that mean that I didn't get them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter