More than one PIN?

pthomasr

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, I had a quick question about PIN codes.

We have our vacation booked for AKL the week after thanksgiving, after messing around on the DW site and saving vacations, ordering the dvd and customized maps we received a PIN via email. I called and applied it onto our account, it saved 40% off our room stay.

I was wondering if another code popped up somewhere, like maybe free dining or something, could we use that in addition to our current code, or can only one be applied per stay?

Hey guys, I had a quick question about PIN codes.

We have our vacation booked for AKL the week after thanksgiving, after messing around on the DW site and saving vacations, ordering the dvd and customized maps we received a PIN via email. I called and applied it onto our account, it saved 40% off our room stay.

I was wondering if another code popped up somewhere, like maybe free dining or something, could we use that in addition to our current code, or can only one be applied per stay?

you can only use 1 pin code..no double dipping allowed..:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter