More than one birthday in a group?

black562

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what happens if there's more than one birthday in a group? Last year I celebrated my birthday, but this year both of us in the room may be celebrating. Just curious how they handle that sort of thing?

I'm interested in finding out also, both my friend and I are going to celebrate our 30th birthdays in September.

I too am interested in this as the 8 of us go in August and 3( my daughter and her 2 friends ) of us will be celebrating their 21st Birthdays....:cool1::cool1:

I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for but we had 2 birthday boys last year. They both wore their buttons. At restaurants the servers brought them both cards signed by the characters and each one got his won birthday cupcake (Tusker House breakfast) We had dinner at Ohana, and we ordered a cake. They sang to both boys at the same time.

we just celebrated both our kids birthdays last week. They each got cupcakes or other treats. CP- cupcakes and cards, sci-fi - ice cream and plastic cups with carmel corn, CRT- cupcakes, CM- cupcakes.

Sometimes they only noticed my daughters button but son was quick to point his out too.

Hmm....I have twins who will be celebrating....it was quite the process to get the info for both into our ADR for CRT.

Yeah Im interested in this too. Both of my brothers were born on the same day 8 years apart. Sooo.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter