More than one birthday in a group?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by black562, Mar 6, 2010.

1. black562

black562 Faith, Trust, and Whisper Dust

Does anyone know what happens if there's more than one birthday in a group? Last year I celebrated my birthday, but this year both of us in the room may be celebrating. Just curious how they handle that sort of thing?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jmm476

jmm476 DIS Veteran

I'm interested in finding out also, both my friend and I are going to celebrate our 30th birthdays in September.

4. Irish Goofy

Irish Goofy Mouseketeer

I too am interested in this as the 8 of us go in August and 3( my daughter and her 2 friends ) of us will be celebrating their 21st Birthdays....:cool1::cool1:

5. badblackpug

badblackpug <font color=blue>If you knew her you would be shoc

I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for but we had 2 birthday boys last year. They both wore their buttons. At restaurants the servers brought them both cards signed by the characters and each one got his won birthday cupcake (Tusker House breakfast) We had dinner at Ohana, and we ordered a cake. They sang to both boys at the same time.

6. scrapbooksellman

scrapbooksellman Mouseketeer

we just celebrated both our kids birthdays last week. They each got cupcakes or other treats. CP- cupcakes and cards, sci-fi - ice cream and plastic cups with carmel corn, CRT- cupcakes, CM- cupcakes.

Sometimes they only noticed my daughters button but son was quick to point his out too.

7. Jenny in MN

Jenny in MN Earning My Ears

Hmm....I have twins who will be celebrating....it was quite the process to get the info for both into our ADR for CRT.

8. Bethpremier

Bethpremier Kidanites Unite!

Yeah Im interested in this too. Both of my brothers were born on the same day 8 years apart. Sooo.......