More than 3 fp+??

Princesspolly0110

Mouseketeer
I recently modified our FP+ options and it's showing we have 4 on one day?! Has this happened to anyone else? Do all 4 work??

Technically, you are only entitled to three fastpasses per band.

Double check your FP+ selections. It may be that you only revised your fastpasses for fewer than all members of your party. That happened to me.

Yes, I have four on one of my days. I made FP+ reservations for ten days. On one day I went to modify the time for Maelstrom and move the time up. The system booked my new time I requested but did not delete my old time. Right now i have two maelstrom FP+ on same day. I did modify other times and this only happened that one time. The system must have gone bonkers. We will see what happens!

This happened to us in December. I made an adjustment and ended up with 4 FP+ selections for the day. When we went to the one that was "extra" we were told that it was not in their system. They even told us when our next one was. I showed them that it was on MDE on my phone and they allowed us to ride.

Both of you with 4 on one day, be careful! We showed 5 at Epcot, Test Track, Soarin, MS, SS Earth and another MS. When we got to our first Mission Space we were told we were 3 hours early, the time of our 2nd one for that ride. We went to a FP+ kiosk and it showed we had one Mission Space, Spaceship Earth and Soarin, even though the app showed all 5. The app proved to be very wrong and confusing for some parts of the trip and the kiosks worked great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter