More than 1 table?

myprinceandprincess

Mouseketeer
So I have been making some reservations for a group of 7 of us. Almost every time I get a message "Please note your party may be seated at more than one table." I wanted to know do they just put this message up just to cover themselves or will we really be seated at more than one table because we are 7 people? :confused3

Looks so far like any party larger than 4, anywhere, is getting this notification when booking on line. Looks like a cover your rear thing for Disney. If they're putting it on there, I'd say that does mean it's possible. Can't say how likely it is.

We went with 7 last September, and were told that for every ADR. The *only* meal we were separated for was CRT. Then, we were just across the aisle from each other. It all worked out great for us! It would have been hard to divide our party, since it was DH, me, his parents, my parents, and my grandmother. We would have made someone unhappy no matter where we sat. Oddly enough, the separated night, his parents sat with Grandmother and we sat with my parents. Funny!

We went with a party of 9 people and most of the time we sat at two or more tables put together. There were a couple of times that we ate at two separate tables...Once was at the castle (which we ate at tables right next to each other) and I don't remember the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter