More spa availability once onboard?

aaklang

Mouseketeer
This is our first Disney cruise so we don't have any priority when it comes to booking. By the time I was able to get in and try to book spa appointments, the massages were all booked for the times that we weren't in port. Do they open up additional appointments once on board? If not, do they create a waiting list or anything in case other people cancel?

Luckily, I did get a pedicure appointment, so at least I will get some spa time! :D

I think they do save some. They will have a spa open-house with tours on the first afternoon before Muster drill. They like to hype everyone up and sometimes will have specials going. Try going up there at this time and see what they have available.

I would go on the first day and ask for what they have available. I have been on two cruises and have not had an issue booking then. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter