More Reviews From 4-29 To 5-06

pinkminnie

DIS veteran
Just a few more reviews:

Boardwalk Bakery - What a disappointment. The last time we stayed at BWI we really loved all the offerings at the bakery. This time nearly everything we loved was gone. Also, the taste of the pastries were really lacking. My husband asked what had happened to all of the wonderful things and they said they just don't make them anymore. They didn't know why the pastries had changed, but acknowledged that they were definitely not the same. Boo, Hiss!!!

Planet Hollywood - This was the most reasonably priced food we had all week and it was wonderful. I had the roast beef sandwich and my DH had a burger. The food was very fresh. Even the fries were great. My lettuce and tomato were crisp and delicious. Our server kept our drinks full at all times and was very friendly. I would highly recommend this place. It is a little loud, but a really neat atmosphere. We had eaten here before, several years ago, and enjoyed it then as well.

Pizza Planet - I read a lot of posts on the board complaining about Pizza Planet, but we thought the pizza was really good. It was so fresh that we had to let it set for a few minutes before we could eat it. We all had the pepperoni and we all ate every bite. It was very good.

Spoodles pizza window - We got a whole pizza here twice. We ordered the pepperoni and it was pretty good. I know it may not compare to some of the off property places (Giordanos) - but it was still quite good. For less than $20.00 we fed our family of four and not a slice was left. Apparently everyone else likes it too, because the line grew longer and longer as the night went on.

Fish and Chips window (Epcot) - What can I say? Best Fish and Chips we have ever had. We have this on every trip and it never disappoints. LOVE IT!

Flame Tree BBQ - Excellent. DH and I had the smoked chicken plate. DS(12) had the St. Louis Ribs plate. DS(10) had the kids smoked chicken. Just like having a picnic in your own backyard. Baked beans, corn, applesauce for DS. This food is really good. Nice change from all the fried and greasy stuff.

Cape May Breakfast Buffet - Really good as always, but we were disappointed that they had gotten rid of the french toast sticks. However, they had added the omelet and the breakfast pizza. Character interaction wasn't as good as we have had before, but we usually go for one of the earliest seating times and this time we went closer to 10:00. I think that makes a difference. If you want good character time, go early. Food was great. We liked everything and definitely filled up.

Hope these help! :banana:

Thanks for the review, I was planning on trying BW bakery. I might have to skip it & just do the MK bakery two days in a row :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting your reviews. I can't wait to do Flame Tree BBQ again. It is a nice break from the usual CS.

We were just there and ate at many of the same places you did! I was a bit disappointed with the BW Bakery. It was our first time eating there but to me it lacked taste. We had piece of peanut butter chocolate pie that tasted like butter and sugar only. And we also loved Flame Tree BBQ! Great reviews.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter