More recent Personal Navigators for Dream?

PHamrick

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to find a 4 night Bahamian Personal Navigator that isn't over a special holiday (NYE, Halloween, etc.) and isn't 6 months old or more. I'm trying to figure out what night is the Pirate night and some other goings on. Thanks for the help!!

I'm trying to find a 4 night Bahamian Personal Navigator that isn't over a special holiday (NYE, Halloween, etc.) and isn't 6 months old or more. I'm trying to figure out what night is the Pirate night and some other goings on. Thanks for the help!!

Check www.disneycruiselineblog.com He usually has up to date navigators on his site.

Looking for these as well & haven't been able to find any for a "regular" 4 day Dream cruise :confused3

Ditto. I only see older ones or special holiday time cruises. It would be nice to see a few 2014 navigators.

Yup. That was my problem too. We are trying to get a feel for what will be offered on ship on the Nassau day and what shows are playing It would be helpful to see a regular 2014 one!

We were on the Dream a couple weeks ago for a 3 and a 4 day B2B. We didn't save our Navigators but Pirate Night was on Castaway Cay night.

I would be happy to attempt to scan and email the Navigators from our recent 4 night Dream cruise if you wish to send me a PM with your email address(es).

I don't have them with me at work today but would be happy to send them in the next day or two.

I would be happy to attempt to scan and email the Navigators from our recent 4 night Dream cruise if you wish to send me a PM with your email address(es).

I don't have them with me at work today but would be happy to send them in the next day or two.
If you email them to Disney Cruise Line Blog, they could post them on their site for everyone to see. The email address is at the top of the page on the right.

You are awesome! Thanks a billion!!

Would love to see a new one too! We are itinerary B and the most recent navigators are from May 2013 :confused:

Thanks! Message system won't allow me to send my email to you :confused3

Just sent you my email address. Hope it worked. Thanks a million!!!

Thank you for posting this! So happy to see Princess Anna is still doing meet & greets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter