More questions... first time Disney Cruiser.

DebbieOBX

Mouseketeer
Hello

Sail away party? I noticed on Utube some streamer type of things. Are they for sale?

Quiet pool steps into the water, are they up and down, or do they have a slant to them?

How many Characters are on board? Can i get a list from GS?

Thanks. debbie

The things that people wave (streamer type things) are given out, if that is what you are talking about. On my cruise in October, they didn't give any out. It's a good time!!

I'm not sure what you are asking about the steps. Maybe someone can help...
As far as characters, it depends what sailing you take (more on 7 nights) but usually they have the princesses, Mickey/Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Chip and Dale, Goofy, Jack sparrow, Lilo and Stitch and a few others.

Thank you kindly. Its a 14 night cruise. : ) My first Disney.

What i mean about the steps, the up and down steps are harder for me, or a mature person. HAL has steps that are graduated. More like the old A frame steps that go into an above ground pool.

I see the Mickey pool has graduated steps, but how deep is that pool?

Thanks so much.

debbie

The Mickey pool is 18 inches. There is no zero entry in any of the pools. The adult pool and Goofy pool don't have steps. There is a regular ladder that is right against the side of the pool with a few rungs on each of them. You will have more characters on a 14-night cruise since there is more time. On our PC repo we saw Jiminy and the Three Caballeros among others. You don't usually see them on the ships on a 7 night or less. You can call the PALS line each night to find out exactly which characters will be out the next day and where/when.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter