More Princess Q's - who did you see @ Akershus Breakfast?

jodipaige2004

Mouseketeer
I am taking my youngest DD, a true little princess, to Disney in April and would love for her to dine with all of her favourite royalty. The question is (and my current ADR's are) - Akershus for breakfast or CRT for lunch? I am sure she would eat more at the breakfast as she is a picky eater but the most important part is the experience, who she will meet, etc. I know Mulan and Mary Poppins can go to the Akershus breakfast and if they were to take the spots of other, more popular princesses that day I would be disappointed as she doesn't know either of them.

So, who have you met at Akershus breakfast?? Is CRT a safer bet for the more popular princesses like Snow White, Aurora, Belle, etc?

Thanks!

At our Akershus breakfast, Belle was in the lobby for greeting and photo op. In the dining room we saw: Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine and Snow white. Ellie had never seen the Mulan movies at that point (she was 2 nearly 3 years old), but she liked her fine none the less. We also enjoyed the food.

We also have done CRT and Cinderella was of course in the lobby. In the dining room we saw Snow White, Alice in wonderland, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Mary Poppins. Ellie had never seen Mary Poppins the movie before, but let me tell you, she LOVED her! She asked who she was and I told her Mary Poppins. Ellie was just a little over 2 at this meal and couldn't say Mary Poppins well, so she just yelled "POP" Pop"! Bless Mary's heart, she would come over and say hi again between visits to other children. She was very sweet. Needless to say, I got her the movie and she adores it. The food (breakfast) at CRT was okay. Nothing fabulous, but okay. But that is not the most important reason for going...lol!:lmao:

I hope you have a wonderful time! Make sure to tell us all about it when you get back!

We had breakfast at Akershus, and Belle was in the lobby for photos. Then we saw Ariel (in aqua dress), Snow White, Sleeping Beauty/Aurora, and Cinderella made a surprise visit, since she doesn't normally come to Akershus. The food there was very good (some of the best we had the whole week), and the service was excellent. The inside of the Norwegian pavillion is really beautiful, too.

The next day we had lunch at CRT. Eating in the castle was magical, and we got to see Cinderella in the lobby for photos. Then Belle in her casual blue dress visited, along with Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Jasmine. The food was mediocre at best (I've had better at O'Charley's....), and the service although friendly, was greatly lacking in attentiveness.

Bottom line for us: we would do Akershus again, but not CRT. Plus it's more economical than CRT.

We had breakfast at Akershus last week, and we saw Belle in the lobby for photos. We also saw Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella (who was great, BTW), Snow White and Jasmine. Two years ago, we saw Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Jasmine and Mulan. Have not eaten at CRT in years, but we saw Cinderella, Alice, Belle, Mary Poppins and Sleeping Beauty, I think.

The food is delicious at Akershus for breakfast!

We were also there last week & saw Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine & Aurora. :thumbsup2

We have eaten there 3 times in the past and the first 2 times we saw Belle at the door, then at our table we saw Mulan, Snow White, Jasmine, and SB. Then this past December we saw Belle at the door, then at the table we saw SB, Snow White, Aeriel, and Cinderella....this was a very big surprise to us because I had only heard that Cinderella and Aeriel was seen at dinner time. You should of seen the faces on my two girls when they saw Cindy come around the corner. Also my DD6 is a HUGE fan of Aeriel, and she was in awe to see her in her gown, not in her fins :goodvibes. We are dining there for Breakfast again in March and I am excited to see who will be there.

We went in October and had all that the previous post mentioned. This was a MUCH better princess experience than CRT.

We had breakfast at Akershus in May and saw Belle at the door. Then we saw Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White. They were all lovely and my DD was in awe!

I think the more recent princesses for both are:

CRT - Cinderella in lobby, Belle (in blue dress), Aurora, Jasmine, & Snow White

Akershus - Belle (in yellow dress, greeting), Aurora, Ariel, Snow White & Cinderella

From all the recent reports (Sept onward), it seems Akershus has more "standarized" the princesses. It seems like older reports are of Mulan, Pocahontas, Mary Poppins, but that is just based on posts

I went to lunch both in Sept at CRT & Akershus and had those. So the only difference I had was Ariel at Akershus vs. Jasmine at CRT. Both were awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter