More Pop Fridge Openings

Thanks for the easy swap expirateshopgirl! Sorry I was indisposed at the moment of the swap, but my DH told me how nice you were and we definately enjoyed every day we got out of that fridge! We forgot to 'mark' it with our turn having it--- we were more concerned about it getting to POP storage clean and in one piece. It works great and was very clean... hope it stays that way for everyone! Go fridge!

KatelynnsAuntie said:
just tell them you have a fridge waiting for you, give 'em your information and they'll deliver it to your room. :) Let me know if any more questions. :)

Susan

And this is just fine with the FD ? No question no charges or fees or anything ? :confused3

ANTSS2001 said:
And this is just fine with the FD ? No question no charges or fees or anything ? :confused3

Nope! No problems at all. :) I had it delivered straight from Staples to the POP and the box was clearly marked that it was a fridge and they could care less. ;) I anticipated problems and was pleasantly surprised when I encountered none!! Let's hope that continues!! I think that the POP is so big with so many people that a fridge is the least of their worries. :p They guy who delivered it just wanted his tip. :teeth:

Glad everything's going smoothly so far!! :wave2:

We're getting closer.... 19 more days! :dance3: I've sent a PM to the swappers before and after me. :)

I cannot seem to find a post by "htw" who is before me in the swap and we cannot access the memberslist, so htw or anyone that can direct me on how to pm them would be great! thanks

Hi Willowtrees!

I received a PM from htw as she is now the swapper after me. You can send her a PM by clicking on Private Messages at the top right of the page (or going to User CP) by the Dis banner, opening a new message to send and then just typing in htw as the recipient. :)

Just a little bump as there's a new week available from 12/10 - 12/17...anyone?? :3dglasses

It looks like your on the list if you want I'll pm you my info so we can swap. My dates are 12/17-12/27.

How is the fridge? I miss it! It served us well in room 3104. Most days it was filled with refreshing liquids. It held a piece of cheesecake from Earl of Sandwich almost the entire week. Its favorite content was a $2.50 Curly Wurly bar from the UK Pavillion in EPCOT. I now regret spending an entire $2.50 on the Curly Curly bar, but that's really the subject for another thread entirely.

If you see the fridge, give it my best. One day I hope to reunite with it. To that end, I am officially reserving the dates of 9/20/07 through 10/01/07, should this swap for this adorable little fridge still be in effect on those dates.

:sunny:

I miss the fridge too!! We had some great times with it. Hope Y'all are being good to it. I love the Curly Wurly's too!! But I just found them at a atore by my house for 99 cents. Boy, now I'm in trouble!

I'm really looking forward to meeting the fridge! :rotfl: :dance3:

ahh that wonderful fridge

Boy howdy it served us well when a few days into our trip my son needed 6 stitches in his chin and he had numerous bruises in his mouth making eating painful. We were told to give him ice pops. The hotel fridge didnt have a freezer but our little time share fridge did.

I miss that fridge... and being at Disney World

man, I miss it too... it held so many TS desserts for me 'til morning when I could have them for breakfast the next day. It allowed us to feed the kids breakfast everyday without leaving the room and therefore saving CS credits for lunch... it did so much for us. That fridge. Saved us countless $'s. We even had a moment of thanks in our room at POP for it right before packing it up to go to the storage. The kids said 'bye, little fridge' as the CM hauled it over the desk as we checked-out. Good fridge, that one.

disneybound31 said:
man, I miss it too... it held so many TS desserts for me 'til morning when I could have them for breakfast the next day. It allowed us to feed the kids breakfast everyday without leaving the room and therefore saving CS credits for lunch... it did so much for us. That fridge. Saved us countless $'s. We even had a moment of thanks in our room at POP for it right before packing it up to go to the storage. The kids said 'bye, little fridge' as the CM hauled it over the desk as we checked-out. Good fridge, that one.

:rotfl:

Okay, you guys are killin' me!! :teeth: Who knew ya'll would have such an emotional attachment to an appliance!! :confused3 :p

I'm just waiting for someone to post that they are going back to the POP...not to go to WDW, but to go reunite with that fridge!! ;)

5 more days until we leave for Orlando :Pinkbounc 7 more days until we meet the fridge! :wave:
Exevale and densgirl arrive tomorrow, I hope they have a great trip!pixiedust:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everybody know that we arrived yesterday at noon and check-in could not find a fridge with our information on it. We have made repeated trips to concierge with no luck. They even told us that they looked in an area out back where they keep all of the refrigerators that are left for other guests and still no luck. They told us if we could find out when exactly it was dropped at guest services and what the CM's name was they may be able to find it that way. I have pm'd the swapper before me but so far no answer. We are off to DTD now but will post as soon as we know anything more. Meanwhile I guess it will be ice in the sink for us.

Exevale and Densgirl

Thanks for letting me know personally, John.

I might not get to meet the fridge! :sad:

Maybe the swapper before you, device, never picked it up? Maybe jadyson could provide you with devise's name and ressie to see if it was still left out there for devise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter