More of a thrill for us

Soon2beMarried

Earning My Ears
Hello all
Me and my wife got married on August 5th and went to SO cal and hit up disneyland and cali adv and sea world, We had fun but we want to go back to califonia and go to a theme park with more thrilling rides like Magic Mountian, Is magic mountain open in january. Thats when we are looking to go. Im sure it wont be real real busy in jan. and the weather has to be nice. We are from tucson so we thought about going up to San Deigo for a 4 days and going to sea world for 2 days. Then going up to LA and going to MM for 2 days then coming back. We are from Tucson, AZ, what do you guys think?

First of all...Congratulations!
Secondly...
Magic Mountain should be open in January, and while it might be a bit rainy (I think that's rainy season), I doubt it will be to crowded, you can checkout there website for hours etc...
sixflags.com
Personally I'd have trouble spending 2 days at Seaworld, especially since you've been before...but to each his own (I could move into Islands of Adventure and be very happy), maybe if you have an extra day exploring LA/Hollywood, maybe go on a studio tour / the walk of fame/ see all the touristy stuff, get your picture with mike myers and chewbaca.... Or maybe spend a day at Universal Studios Hollywood? They have some thrill rides, if that's what your looking for. (Mummy and JP River adventure come to mind) plus some nice restraunts at citywalk.
Were you thinking of driving from Sandiego to LA to see MM daily? If so, I'd like to suggest against it (unless you can save alot of money hotel-wise in san diego), It's gonna cost a fortune in gas & time (I live in West Hollywood, and I'm about 45 minutes away from MM...I couldn't imagine adding the 3 hour drive from San Diego on to that...especially 2 days in a row...)
hope this helps...or was at least sorta coherent

No we plan to go to la and stay in a hotel for a couple nights, then drive down to san diego and stay at a hotel there, Yea maybe just sea world for one day. and i dont know what else is there to do in san diego. Wild anaimal park was not fun as we did that last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter