More IOA Questions - Mythos & Confisco Grille

boyy

Earning My Ears
I think we will do a full day at IOA. We'd like to do both Mythos and Confisco Grille and Backwater Bar.

Will Mythos be open this weekend (9/13, 9/14)? Are the hours still 11 AM - 3 PM?

What are the hours for Confisco? Would it be possible to go there for dinner, or does it also close at 3 PM?

Thanks, everyone!

Oh, one more question. What does "Seasonal Operation" mean for Sinbad? Is that simply a nice way of saying it's dark right now?

"Seasonal operation" means it's closed for now and will be back when it gets busy again (around Christmas time).

Rumour has it that perhaps Sinbad will be the home of Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure for HHN.

Confiscos is open for dinner. I prefer Mythos because of the whole Grotto feel to it but Confiscos is nice as well.

We are actually going on our next trip. Can't wait. But I have to admit that the menu at Confisco's looks delicious!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter