More FOP FP available 9/10 - 9/15

Yep! Thanks for this! have two days I am sneaking over to Disney (down for HHN) and found a perfect time slot for FOP on 9/20!

This is true for essentially every ride at AK and MK for almost every day in September.

Was super bummed I couldn't get FOP for our late September short trip. Saw this post & checked - scored FOP in the morning for our AK day :)! Thanks so much for the tip!

This is also the case for October dates, I was just able to move our Oct 2nd FOP from 11AM to 8AM.

Also at MK looks like they also added. More availbity for extra Hour so I was able to snag a 1PM (7DMT. I’m assuming someone had just moved to the earlier time)

The same happened to me, just checking and found lots of available times. Now I have all the reservations I wanted in the morning!

Something weird was going on from the start. I was not able to book any FP at the MK on 60+1 and 60+3 days out for SEP 20 and 22. I was able to book FP that started right at 9am.

Today, I was able to book FP's with start times between 8am and 9am; like the 8am to 9am time slot was not activated when I first started booking at 60 days before my arrival.

Something weird was going on from the start. I was not able to book any FP at the MK on 60+1 and 60+3 days out for SEP 20 and 22. I was able to book FP that started right at 9am.

Today, I was able to book FP's with start times between 8am and 9am; like the 8am to 9am time slot was not activated when I first started booking at 60 days before my arrival.
I think they just released ( or opened) the 8-9 am slots this week. We are not juggling ours around but I'm sure if will have a rippling effect if others are as well.

I think they just released ( or opened) the 8-9 am slots this week. We are not juggling ours around but I'm sure if will have a rippling effect if others are as well.

I was able to book FP in the 8-9 am slot for 24-SEP at 60+5 at MK but not anything at all in that slot for September 20 and 22.

I don't know, so wild guess on my part, maybe 24-SEP was already planned as a morning Extra Magic Hour Park before the big changes for Stars Wars opening and the system was already set for it but had not been properly set for the other days.

I was able to book FP in the 8-9 am slot for 24-SEP at 60+5 at MK but not anything at all in that slot for September 20 and 22.

I don't know, so wild guess on my part, maybe 24-SEP was already planned as a morning Extra Magic Hour Park before the big changes for Stars Wars opening and the system was already set for it but had not been properly set for the other days.
It was all VERY screwy. I did a post on it here - depending on what you were looking for you may have seen some availability before 8AM but it was SPARSE. It was almost like they were waiting so see if they should clawback the early hours until they saw how the hotel promotions they added last week went? Maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter