More FD rooms have opened!

I have FD at ASMU as well but wanted POP. Been looking a few times a day but no such luck at finding availability for our week at POP. Will keep trying.

Not at 7:00 AM POR. Still looking for 23 year old nieces. I do not need them keeping me up all night in our room drinking all our...stuff.

If you are looking for FD the week before Christmas, there are standard rooms available at CBR. The dates I found them available are 12/18-12-23. Go!

I see the other Free Dining threads have been locked, so I'll just leave this here.

I will be cancelling 3 rooms of my client’s POP CENTURY PREFERRED POOL VIEW ROOM w/ Free Dining. Dates are 9/10-9/18.

I’m not sure how long it takes for rooms to recycle through the Disney website, but feel free to PM me as to when they will be cancelled. (sometime late this morning) I’m just waiting for the final decision from my clients.

I am cancelling a room at POR 8/27-9/4 Pool view. I am able to get garden view so I am taking that.

They just opened a big block of POP rooms for 9/24-10/1. I hadn't seen pop offered for that time yet. I switched from all-star Sports over to preferred pop room.

I had originally booked sports (11/18-11/26) because it was either that, a CBR Pirate room, or deluxe. I've been checking back several times each day and was able to get CSR at 8:30 AM. I also noticed this morning that there was availability at POP for these dates. I wonder if more rooms have been released or if the shifting availability reflects cancellations/modifications.

Today was the day that the "courtesy hold" expired for those who booked first thing Monday, but never put down a deposit. So a lot opened up today. If you didn't get what you wanted, today's the day to try again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter