More Dan Murphys in this world...

yourtravelpro

<font color=009933>Thank you for the hugs<br><font
I like reading Dan's post because they are all so positive and he always has kind words to say no matter what the subject.

I just wish there were more like him in this world!

I agree with that! Even if I don't care for the name of a thread, if I see he's posted on it, I will usuallly go in and see what he wrote. Always something good! :)

I concur, after four years of lurking, one learns what type of post to expect from what users. He reminds me of things I easily forget. Mainly, that whether I'm feeling on top of the world or ready to snap, I have influence on those around me. I have to choose what type of influence, hopefully not bad. Dan chooses the right path and those around him obviously benefit.

::yes:: I think Dan makes everyone feel important, and it's a wonderful quality.
I look forward to reading his posts, and it always makes me smile to see a PM from him. His encouraging words make some harsh things a little easier to bear. AND, he's always looking out for others, I can testify to that! :)

Thanks, Dan!:wave2: :cheer2:

I agree! The mold was broken after Dan was born!!! Like Pin Wizard I will usually always check out a post if Dan has posted to it.

I am definately part of the official Dan fan club! He had one years ago; wonder if there are any of his cheerleaders left here?

Dan is one in a million and I feel honored I got to spend a day at WDW with him a few summers ago!

Dan is a great guy! And his DW Marie is just as nice, if not nicer!::yes::

Dan has been a good friend over the years and I thank him for that. Marie is a super nice lady too.

I've met Dan but still waiting to meet Marie... she needs to come back to Disney World!

denise

Another member of the Dan Murphy fan club here!!! Often his words are an inspiration.....and sometimes they just bring me a smile!

:cheer2: :cheer2: Dan Fan here :cheer2: :cheer2:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:cheer2: :cheer2: another Dan Fan (maybe we need to start another Dis Clique??) I will follow Dans wonderful computer advice and my DH will be so impressed and ask where I picked up that information. I just smile and say Dan Murphy told me!!!

Had to chime in on this one!!! Dan made me feel so welcomed here, and he took the time to get to know me. I love his posts, I wish there were more posters like him. Big Hugs DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: You are the BEST!!!!!!!!! ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

dan m was one of the first to really welcome me aboard, and hes really an impressive guy, cannot wait to meet him and get to know him better, He always has the right inspirational post for the subject:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter