more cutbacks at universal

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by d-r, Sep 3, 2002.

1. d-r

d-r <font color=red>l|ll|||ll||ll||<font color=purple>

One very unusual one:
    and universal's version of the super soap opera weekend:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Buschfan

Buschfan Mouseketeer

I noticed the restroom closing over the weekend. Now I know why. As long as Universal keeps discounting season passes like they have been, I am ok with this. We just had to walk a few more feet to go inside the Monster Cafe to find another restroom.

4. Bob O

Bob O <font color=navy>Voice of Reason<br><font color=re

I think it is very bad too close bathrooms. I cant see the savings being all that much, if they are that short of funds clean less often but nothing is worse than having to use the john and to find one and have it closed. Its a bad reflection of the park if they are that hard up to save a little money!
    As for soapopera weekends, IMHO a waste of time!!!

5. EUROPA

EUROPA DIS Veteran

Didn't see the whole article but did Univesal say they were closing them to cut cost is that what the paper thought they were doing?

I can't really see this saving much money either. But I can see them closing it for reasons related to the new attraction at Kong.

6. DizVilnTT

DizVilnTT Earning My Ears

I also think it's a weird idea to close bathrooms of all things to save money. I mean, right now they're building that Shrek 3-D, Jimmy Neutron Simulator ride, and the Mummy roller coaster in place of Kong, and now they're closing bathrooms?! Can't they just close one of the high-maitenance shows two days a week? Oh, well. You don't really know what's going on in Central Florida these days.:confused: