More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

I did get a return email letting me know that they got my information, but I haven't been called to schedule it yet. I'm guessing maybe tomorrow or Monday, it seems a little weird to be contacted on a Sunday. Hey, if it means scheduling my interview it could be at 2 a.m. and I would not mind. This reminds me of going through rush when I was in college.

I did get a return email letting me know that they got my information, but I haven't been called to schedule it yet. I'm guessing maybe tomorrow or Monday, it seems a little weird to be contacted on a Sunday. Hey, if it means scheduling my interview it could be at 2 a.m. and I would not mind. This reminds me of going through rush when I was in college.

I didn't get a return e-mail back...sounds like that might have been a hit or miss...

Hello again, everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and wish ALL of the Round 3 Hopefuls LOTS and LOTS of luck and Pixie Dust pixiedust: on your interviews next week! Remember to be yourselves and let your Disney passion shine through!

I hope to be meeting many of you in just a few weeks on December 9th to welcome you to the Moms Panel family!!! :grouphug:

Hey Kaylene,
I feel like I already know you!! I have loved reading your journey to and on the mom's panel. Thank you so much for the advice and pixie dust!! That means so much coming from you!!

Hey Kaylene,
I feel like I already know you!! I have loved reading your journey to and on the mom's panel. Thank you so much for the advice and pixie dust!! That means so much coming from you!!

:hug: :lovestruc

Quick question, how many of you Finalists are on Twitter?? I've started a list and have located about 12 so far. I'd love to add you to the list. If you're on Twitter, my ID is: @memorymakermom . Just let me know and I'll add you :)

Best of luck! pixiedust:

Quick question, how many of you Finalists are on Twitter?? I've started a list and have located about 12 so far. I'd love to add you to the list. If you're on Twitter, my ID is: @memorymakermom . Just let me know and I'll add you :)

Best of luck! pixiedust:

I think you already have me on the list. I am @MelodySRivero :)

Best of luck! pixiedust:

I'm not sure if you have me on the list or not, but I'm @mandymilhoan (I wish I had been a little more creative!)

I just wanted to take a moment to send my best wishes to all of you going forward into R3 for phone interviews next week! I've definitely been feeling a little sad these past couple of days... but I'm truly, truly sooo happy for all of you! The next best thing to moving forward in this journey myself is to watch all of you, my new Disney bffs moving on!! I'll be crossing fingers, toes, saying prayers and sending pixie dust to all!! I'm honestly hoping that since the R3 numbers seem so low.... that this phone interview is an informality.... you all deserve to be on the panel in my opinion! I'm on your sideline watching and cheering! xoxo :cheer2: Heidi

Hi everyone! I did not receive a return email and am also not yet scheduled for the phone interview. I feel better knowing there is a group of us :goodvibes. Our house phone (charged) actually died out on me while talking to my sister a little bit ago. It is working now, but it was enough to stress me out a little. I am wishing I gave my cell as my primary contact number. Oh well! What are a few more gray hairs in the whole scheme of things?

Kaylene -Hi! I am sorry. I do not yet have a Twitter account, but I'll get working on one! :)

Best of luck! pixiedust:

Hey Kaylene,
My twitter name is @dawgs4disney.

Best of luck! pixiedust:

You've got me added already! @angelabatista08

I'm ridiculously excited!

Ahhhh!! I got the thank you email...you got the scheduled interview!! I hope they call soon! What's the area code I'm looking for?

Jennifer handled my email, and she did send me a basic "thank you" email. She called me this afternoon from a GA area code.

Good Luck!

Well, it's 7pm here in Calif. and I did not get a call to schedule a phone interview...but it looks like I'm not the only one! Maybe tomorrow or Monday!

I am going to add all your twitter names so we can keep updated there as well.

Mine is @mom2joce

Hello again, everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and wish ALL of the Round 3 Hopefuls LOTS and LOTS of luck and Pixie Dust pixiedust: on your interviews next week! Remember to be yourselves and let your Disney passion shine through!

I hope to be meeting many of you in just a few weeks on December 9th to welcome you to the Moms Panel family!!! :grouphug:

Thank you Kaylene, I too have read through your DMP journey and it was like I was there! Saw you come up on twitter, will keep updated there too :)
Thanks again and here's to next week!!

You've got me added already! @angelabatista08

I'm ridiculously excited!

:welcome: to our thread on DisBoards!

I added you to our list on page one of this thread. If you would like your name or your location listed just post it in this thread and I will add it.

Congratulations and have fun getting ready for your phone interview! :dance3:

Evening DISers,
As I was celebrating my advancement to Round 3, my family and I were informed that my father had passed away today. He was very ill, and sick for almost a year with kidney failure and heart disease.
I am broken hearted but know that he is a better place.

Thank you to my fellow DISers in advance for your prayers and words of comfort. I considered removing myself from the WDW moms panel nominees but my father was so happy that I had made it to round 3, that I've decided to continue in his honor, as I know that is what he would've wanted.

Thank you again and much love.

I am so sorry for your loss. Big Hugs!

I wish you all the best in Round 3!

Hey guys! Just checking in after catching up on so many things I had neglected. After sending in my info this morning I had been computer/phone free all day - then I checked in on FB and saw that "confirmation " emails and interview times had been happening but alas my inbox was empty and my phone showed no missed calls. PANIC:scared1: struck so by phone I re-sent my info with a "please dont think I'm neurotic note" just to be sure - darn that auto correct - typo was sent along with it:rolleyes1 oh well - lesson learned!
Hope you all receive your phone calls tomorrow!

Once again - I really feel for you guys without a response - :hug:

LaneOT - i want to add an extra hug for you - it seems like way too many of us have too much experience with the loss of parents.

:love:to you all!

Best of luck! pixiedust:

Hi Kaylene...I'm malanot on twitter.

Thank u for your sympathy.

Good morning everybody! Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I still haven't received any email about Round 3. I have to admit, emotionally I feel pretty beat up right now. But it helps when I checked FB this morning a friend of a friend that I don't personally know asked me for Disney trip planning advice!

It just really makes me sad to think that maybe my video was never viewed. I did receive a confirmation message once I sent it, but I must admit my faith in Disney's technology is greatly shaken. I put a whole lot of myself into that video and I hate to think it's a lonely orphan in cyberspace!

Like many others, I've been doing some soul searching and evaluating on what I want to do next year. I know there will be a next year for me because I know I won't be able to stay away! I too applied for DVC but haven't used our points outside WDW. That WILL be fixed! I'm also starting a blog-- not so much because I think that makes a difference with the panel, but because writing is a muscle and the more you do it, the stronger it gets. And I know this one may sound a bit psychotic-- but I'm going to lose weight. While I don't believe Disney overlooked me because I'm pooh-sized, I do know that my confidence on the video would have been far better if I had felt better about my appearance. Of course-- that's assuming they even SAW my video!

Congrats to all Round 3 hopefuls. I will be anxiously awaiting new that you've made the panel!

Congratulations to all those who have made it to the finals! I can remember being so nervous before my interview last year. Just remember to be yourself!! pixiedust:

And if you didn't make it to the finals, just remember to keep swimming...always keep swimming! :hug:

Hope to see a few of you next month as we welcome new members to our Moms Panel family!!! :banana::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter