• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More Amazing Adventures of the 2012 Disney Mom's Panel

The simple thing that made me smile today: My 17 year old daughter scoring 5 out of 8 touchdowns for her Junior Class Powder Puff football game & for winning the championship!!!!! So proud. :) :woohoo:

Dancing the hula with my little tinker bell at o'hana or racing my son in the sea racers on bay lake today made me smile!

Dearest Moms Panel selectors,

I will be sailing away tomorrow on the Dream and will be a little out of touch for a few days. If you contact me and I am slow to respond it does not mean I am not interested, only that I am pursuing my love of all things Disney! Gone cruising be back Sunday!

Wishing on a star with faith, trust, and pixie dust,

RhoniMouse <3

Have MAGICAL time!! Enjoy a Peanut Butter Cake at Vistas for me! (I'm not a big fan of a lot of PB but I tried it because I thought they said butter cake) it's lovely!

I love this thread of Moms Panel hopefuls! It's been great fun reading the posts. I managed to wait until tonight to read through the latest updates. Here's hoping that tomorrow is the day we all get those magical emails!

:goodvibes:surfweb::goodvibes

Before I head to bed I thought I'd post pics of the Disney Store bonus buy Christmas ornaments and the great reusable christmas bags ($3.50 ea) I bought today. The bags are really sturdy with one pocket on the outside of the bag. Looking forward to using the bags to transport baking and gifts this year.

IMG00277-20111102-2239.jpg

IMG00269-20111102-2236.jpg

Side view of bag
IMG00271-20111102-2237.jpg

I wonder how many of the R2 folks will have eventually found this thread by the time the emails come out. It seems like we are picking up a few new folks per day and I assume some of them are just Google'ing to see if any information has come out and finding this thread.

It almost feels to me that we have about 30-50% of the R2 folks represented here but I guess time will tell as we see what the final number of panel numbers is vs. how many come from the DIS.

Good night!

I love this thread of Moms Panel hopefuls! It's been great fun reading the posts. I managed to wait until tonight to read through the latest updates. Here's hoping that tomorrow is the day we all get those magical emails!

:goodvibes:surfweb::goodvibes

It's been so much fun on the board with you all! I am now convinced that we are on an episode of the Twilight Zone! Mom's Panel hopefuls locked in space and time :3dglasses

For me, no news is GOOD news!

As much as I want to receive that email, I still agree with this! As long as I don't hear "no" then the answer can still be "yes." Not a very mature or realistic attitude I guess but it really is nice to still be able to dream that I will make it to R3 :)

Before I head to bed I thought I'd post pics of the Disney Store bonus buy Christmas ornaments and the great reusable christmas bags ($3.50 ea) I bought today. The bags are really sturdy with one pocket on the outside of the bag. Looking forward to using the bags to transport baking and gifts this year.

Side view of bag

These might be a little bigger than what you would normally use for a gift bag but since they're reusable I love using them for gift bags!

The simple thing that made me smile today: My 17 year old daughter scoring 5 out of 8 touchdowns for her Junior Class Powder Puff football game & for winning the championship!!!!! So proud. :) :woohoo:

That really really is something to celebrate! I am so glad you shared this! These are the real things we cherish! :hug:

Is this a cruel joke, LOL. I can't believe y'all still don't know, The positive from this would be--UM---you are bonding! Stay strong, maybe their testing your pixie dusted will power...Here's an HUGE blast of extra strength pixie dust coming your way R2er's hopefully very soon R3er's!:scared1::wizard:

I wonder how many of the R2 folks will have eventually found this thread by the time the emails come out. It seems like we are picking up a few new folks per day and I assume some of them are just Google'ing to see if any information has come out and finding this thread.

It almost feels to me that we have about 30-50% of the R2 folks represented here but I guess time will tell as we see what the final number of panel numbers is vs. how many come from the DIS.

Good night!

Count me in on this group. I was trying to be super casual about this whole process, but the past few days of waiting were pretty tough. Yesterday I finally broke down and started searching the Dis for more information and found this thread.

The good news is I can be completely glued to my computer tonight and this weekend while waiting for an e-mail. I'm taking DS and DH to the airport for their father/son WDW weekend getaway after work this evening. Free time for Mom this weekend :cool1:.

Side view of bag

Love those bags! I wish I had a Disney store near me. We did have one, but it closed. :sad1: I hope they have them at the DtD store when we go down for Christmas. I'll pick up a few for next year.

I love the reverse psychology idea! :thumbsup2 Today is NOT the day! ;)

Going with a little reverse psychology, I am going to say today is most certainly not THE day. Like I put on facebook this mornig, I would much rather hear a slooooowwww yes, instead of a fast no. Good luck to everybody, at the very least we have proven our endurance! Hopefully this will be another day of :surfweb: again reverse psychology.:rotfl:

Going with a little reverse psychology, I am going to say today is most certainly not THE day. Like I put on facebook this mornig, I would much rather hear a slooooowwww yes, instead of a fast no. Good luck to everybody, at the very least we have proven our endurance! Hopefully this will be another day of :surfweb: again reverse psychology.:rotfl:

Add me to the reverse psychology team...

Today is NOT the day ;)

I like the way you two think!!!

I also think NONE of us should check Twitter today... seems we can all be happy and have a somewhat normal day until some blasted tweet comes out that sends us into a frothy tizzy.....

:lmao:

I like the way you two think!!!

I also think NONE of us should check Twitter today... seems we can all be happy and have a somewhat normal day until some blasted tweet comes out that sends us into a frothy tizzy.....

:lmao:

I agree! DDad called yesterday a "Twitter Tease" :lmao:

So, I can calmly put my iPhone away and stop checking email because....(everyone say this with me)....Today is NOT the day! :thumbsup2:goodvibes:wizard:

I am so glad i found this board. I love being connected with all you wonderful potential panelists. Hope you have a great Thursday!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter