• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

I guess I didn't make it... But I still own at BLT as of last week!

Questions are:

1. In 100 words or less, please tell us what family and/or cultural milestones/special moments have you celebrated at Walt Disney World?

2. In 100 words or less, please tell us how you have helped others plan their Walt disney World vacations?

3. In 100 words or less, tell us how comfortable you are working online and via a computer?

And then you have to uplaod a photo of yourself.

Sorry, this was a duplicated post!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

Should we compile a 2nd round list of Dis'ers?

Well, if the link is the litmus test...didn't make the cut yet again.:confused3

Good luck and pixiedust: to those moving on!! Don't forget to put up a link for a new "round 2" thread, so we can check in on your progress.

Heading out to the work the school book fair.

I can't even log on at all? It won't let me into the Disneyworld site at all to even check? :confused3

I'm still waiting for my e-mail ... that link everybody keeps posting doesn't work. I'm not even signed in and when I click on one of those tabs it says your info doesn't match and doesn't even give me the option of signing in ... I'm still optimistic that I will make it to round 2.

I'm a no- which was expected... Haven't heard from DH whether he made it or not...
CONGRATS to all who made it- best of luck to all of you!

I'm still waiting for my e-mail ... that link everybody keeps posting doesn't work. I'm not even signed in and when I click on one of those tabs it says your info doesn't match and doesn't even give me the option of signing in ... I'm still optimistic that I will make it to round 2.

Same here. I'm not logged in- and its tell me I'm invalid.

If you signed in already today and have not closed your browser, the cookies on your computer are recognizing the visit to the web page. Completely close your browser and then re-open it. Then try and go in and see what you get.

I am getting the "We're sorry, but we cannot validate your login against our database of approved applicants." when I go to the "Join our Online Team" link... I am still hopeful though. Never say never!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter