MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Originally Posted by missy28
I just got the CONGRATS message too!! Along with the new questions- I can't believe I made it! The questions have to be in by Friday!

I still haven't gotten an email yet, though. I just logged in through the recruiting website and found out!

Good luck everyone!

So, you were able to log in a 2nd time and see the questions?

When I go to the Mom's Panel website I get this message:

We're Having Trouble

We're sorry, but our website appears to have encountered a problem. Our engineers have already been alerted to the problem and are currently working to find a solution.

What is going on? Are they really notifying people through the website and not through emails?:confused3

Will someone post the link that you are trying to see if you make it through?

Well, so much for the nap I was going to take... :rolleyes:

Nah, I still may take one to pass the time. ;) My oldest DD and I were in a car wreck this weekend and my back is killing me. The drugs I'm on make me sleepy.

Good luck to everyone!!! :cheer2:

I just got the CONGRATS message too!! Along with the new questions- I can't believe I made it! The questions have to be in by Friday!

I still haven't gotten an email yet, though. I just logged in through the recruiting website and found out!

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Looks like I did not make it. When I log on I get a message that reads:

We're sorry, but we cannot validate your login against our database of approved applicants.
Thank you once again for your time and interest in this exciting program.
Visit Walt Disney World Moms Panel
It is our policy to provide equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.

I will be following all of you who have made it to Round II! What are the questions?

If we post a lot in the next few minutes before the emails come out, we will make it to the 200 pages before the emails!!!

Congrats to everyone that makes it!!!:cheer2:

It's so annoying that even tho I'd (I thought) resigned myself to not making the cut, I still have butterflies and feel sick to my stomach about it! I almost don't want to know so I can live in my own dreamland! Wish I could make myself calm down!:scared:

Same here. I didn't use any good buzzwords so I'm sure my application was one of the first to go in the "we're sorry" pile. Still anxious though.:goodvibes

What is this sign-in link you all are talking about? I went to the WDW site, signed in, even signed into the MMC part with no trouble. Nothing new or unusual popped up. TIA

Thanks for the link. Well, I guess I didn't make it again. Good luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO!!! OMG!!! I am laughing and crying!! Still no email yet, anyone?? :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congrats to all!! Lots of :wizard: to you!

I have to go for a couple hours now. Here's hoping those emails start flooding in!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter