• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

:surfweb:

Good morning all!

Back to the waiting room...lots of good luck to all pixiedust:

I think today will be the day (but I said that most of last week too!)

Do we get to 200 pages or the emails first?

I think 200 pages. :surfweb:

There's a limit for a thread right? Something like 250 pages? (I thought someone said that last week).

We may have to start a "Round 2" thread this week. :laughing:

OK -- wearing my Minnie sweatshirt, Mickey earrings, drinking coffee from my Tigger mug......darn if the dog didn't chew up my stitch ears or I would be wearing those too.....I am ready and prepared for some gooooood e-mail today!!!! :cool1:

:yay::yay:Today has GOT to be our day, guys:yay::yay:

Best of luck and pixie dust, DIS friends :grouphug:

I think 200 pages. :surfweb:

There's a limit for a thread right? Something like 250 pages? (I thought someone said that last week).

We may have to start a "Round 2" thread this week. :laughing:

It's 2500 responses, I think... which we went over already. :lmao:

But they're being nice to us, I bet. We will probably have to start a Round Two one.

:wizard: Pixie dust all around!

Back again.

DS went to the ER last night. He is fine but he fell running up the stairs and missed the bottom step and hit his left eye on the corner of a table. The minute we got to the hospital DS stopped talking. DS NEVER stops talking. :scared1:

He is an Aspie and is quite verbose. So they did 2 Neuro evals. just to make sure he was okay. He is fine.

So this morning he is going to school with his eye just about swollen shut and all purple, red and pink. Let's just see if we can keep him from touching the bandaids and steri-strips.

Here is hoping that today is the day. :grouphug:

Good morning!! Here's to this being the day!!

You all are having so much fun on facebook and twitter that I may have to sign up too. I've been avoiding it because I know I will stay on there forever and after I check out all things Disney all day, I just don't have any more hours!!

Oh no! I really hope he's okay - my brother (also autistic) a long time ago, was running and hit right above his eye on the edge of our kitchen table - he still doesn't have hair in that part of his eyebrow.

I am glad it was not so serious as to prevent him from going to school - but that still is awful. :hug: Hope he gets better as fast as possible!

Back again.

DS went to the ER last night. He is fine but he fell running up the stairs and missed the bottom step and hit his left eye on the corner of a table. The minute we got to the hospital DS stopped talking. DS NEVER stops talking. :scared1:

He is an Aspie and is quite verbose. So they did 2 Neuro evals. just to make sure he was okay. He is fine.

So this morning he is going to school with his eye just about swollen shut and all purple, red and pink. Let's just see if we can keep him from touching the bandaids and steri-strips.

Ohhhhh -- poor baby!!! Hope he isn't hurting too badly!! Dr's, and waiting rooms in particular, completely freak out my spectrum child.

You brought back a memory....my oldest fell into our kitchen table the night before preschool picture day and cut a huge gash right next to his eye. He looks soooo darn pitiful in those pix!! Of course, now that he is 13, he just thinks he looked all manly and cool back then.....

Good morning everyone!

Here's hoping today is the day!!!! It's a busy one for me but I'll be checking in as much as I can.

Good luck to everyone and I'm seriously more excited for everyone else than I am for myself!

I was trying to catch after a long week-end....Its Thanksgiving here in Canada. I was afraid I missed something and have been making sure nothing gets thrown out of my email.

Back again.

Oh! I am right there with you. My son hit the steps on the payground at school a few weeks ago. He's now got a nice red scar above his eye and part of his eyebrow is missing from the Durmabond process. At least now when I say "don't do that or you will crack your head open again" he stops. He does not want to go back to the ER.

Back again.

Oh NO! How scary for you and him! I hope he has a good day at school today. :hug:

The thread limit is 250 pages. We might want to try to finish this one up a little bit before that so we don't get locked without posting a link to the new one.

But hopefully we will know something TODAY!

Or maybe tomorrow. (I am trying to convince myself NOT to be refreshing all day today!...by telling myself...it COULD be tomorrow! :rolleyes1)

I still had the link to the application page on one of my tabs of my internet and when I went on it to go somewhere else it had a Congratulations note on it.
I got all excited, but than realised that it was most likely meant for those who get the email that they made it to the next round.
Anyone else see this??

So disappointing! :(

Oh well!!

:)

(Yeah, usually I'm just a lurker! But love these threads!!)

As if I needed more proof that non-Disney addicts just don't get it, a friend of mine posted a rather negative comment on my FB page today about not wanting to wait and just moving on.

UGH. So irritating. And so non-supportive.

And just one more reason why I :lovestruc my Disney pals on here, FB and Twitter.

YOU get it. And that makes all the difference in the world. :)

OK...mini vent done now. Back to our regularly scheduled program. :surfweb:

I still had the link to the application page on one of my tabs of my internet and when I went on it to go somewhere else it had a Congratulations note on it.
I got all excited, but than realised that it was most likely meant for those who get the email that they made it to the next round.
Anyone else see this??

So disappointing! :(

Oh well!!

:)

(Yeah, usually I'm just a lurker! But love these threads!!)

Not sure about that. If it signed you in with your ID, it could be that your ID is set up for that congrats message! Perhaps that is the link that would be in your email. just a thought!

Good morning everyone!!! Hope today is the day! I can't stand this much longer but hanging with you guys has made the wait so much easier.:grouphug:

Good Morning friends! Today has to be the day! I've got my power breakfast and sweet tea ready for the day. Oh, and I snatched a few chocolates too!
pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:for everyone!!!

Question for those of you who made it past the first round last year: when you received your "congratulations" email, did it ask you to *wait* to tell people for any amount of time? I'm just thinking that while I assume no one's been notified yet, so I can still hope, this may not be the case! Too exciting, I tell you . . . and I think I *did* hear that it was an afternoon announcement both times last year so I'm hoping this afternoon brings lots of good news for everyone! :cool1:

Good morning!

Koolaidmom...hope DS is feeling better!

Well...I'm going to bake today to keep busy...along with a dr appt for DS12 who I think is on the verge of the flu. Seems like DS14 had it over the weekend...we'll see what they say! It's all through their school, and their cousin was diagnosed with H1N1 last week. DS12 has asthma, so I'd rather be paranoid.

What are you all going to do while we wait?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter