MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Just checking in to say that my little guy is doing much, much better. Thanks again for all the prayers and positive thoughts.:goodvibes

Still :confused3 about when we'll find out. At this point, I just want to know one way or the other. :scared1:

Yes! The pretzel rolls are the best thing at the Biergarten. Of course, I was not impressed with the food overall, even though I have read many glowing reviews. It just wasn't my cup of tea. DD12 didn't care for it much either, but DH loved it. The show is cute though!

yeah, I heard really good things about this too ... it's on my list ...

I see a lot of people posted that they have favorites at Le Cellier. We tried to get in last year but couldn't. I was, however, able to snag a reservation for this upcoming trip in December:cool1:. I can't wait to try everything on the"fav's list".

Since Monday is a holiday, let hope we hear something early on Tuesday.

Now I have to sign off and get some sleep :faint: Ga'night

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVENT HEARD YET!
i was sure it had happened while i was sleeping (i work overnights< sleep during hte day) and then i got to work, logged on, and nothing! well at least it's one more day i can hope i make it!:goodvibes

as for the food, these are tough choices! i'd say
app: cobb salad from brown derby
entree: cinnimon stewed chicked from kouzzina
dessert: hmmmm that wishes dessert buffet was perfect...
yum yum yum, now i am starving!

Still waiting. UGGGH!
Favorite Meal

App: Cheese selection from Artist Point
Entree:Ginger crusted Rib eye Kona
Dessert: I never eat Dessert. Will often go out for Dole Whip later
Now I would love Tonga Toast for dessert if you could get it.

Drink: Wild Lodge Fizz

email: check

disboards: check

tweets: check

so...is it safe to sleep again? :faint:

:rotfl: Funny but true!!

Also, IF we DO hear next week, I wouldn't discount monday (although tuesday was the day of the week last year). Schools, banks and government agencies are off but most regular businesses are open.

I'll be checking throughout the wknd. even though I'm sure it will be quiet! :rolleyes1

Happy Saturday!!

well I managed to book our dining ressie yesterday for January. It was surprisingly easy to get exactly what I wanted for all 8 of us. I only booked 3 places but I got every one at the times I wanted; 50's PT-lunch, Chef Mickey-breakfast, Le Cellier-dinner.

I have definately not been in management mode lately. I just realized yesterday that I was a day late for dining booking and then tried to do it online but it woulnd't let me. It didn't show my ressie at all. So I managed to call but had to look up park hours for when I would be there and quickly decide what day we were doing each thing. I hope I did it right ! I am never this off my game !

Since Disney is seemingly not going to grace us with emails this weekend, we might as will entertain ourselves with dreams of food. :surfweb:

More of my favorites are:

The beer cheese soup from LeCellier with the pretzel sticks,
or Frunch from Boma,
or the salad from 'Ohana with the rolls from Narcoossees,
or the ginger carrot soup from Boma,
or the coconut chicken soup from Boma,
or the cheese and fruit board from The California Grille.

From Raglan Road, the Irish whiskey glazed sirloin steak,
or the pork roast with apricot glaze and Cheese Spatzle with glazed Onions from Biergarten,
or as strange as it sounds, one of the best prime ribs I ever had was a few years back at Pepper Market!

Desserts can be something as simple as a multiple topping Mickey Rice Crispy head from Goofy's Candy Store in DTD, or Mickey Ice Cream Bar to Biergarten's Freshly Baked Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce or Narcoossee's Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cake with blood orange sauce.

Maybe I just need to move our next trip up a few weeks because all this food talk is making me outrageously hungry!

Good morning:

I've been following the excitment all week on this thread :surfweb:. We are not allowed to post to message boards at work but a just wanted to take a moment to tell all of you that I think you are a great group of people. I can't wait to see what happens next week. Pixie dust to all of you and have a great weekend.

I see a lot of people posted that they have favorites at Le Cellier. We tried to get in last year but couldn't. I was, however, able to snag a reservation for this upcoming trip in December:cool1:. I can't wait to try everything on the"fav's list".

I'm one of those people who just L_O_V_E eating at Le Cellier. We've been 3x (2x for lunch and 1x for dinner) and have always had a wonderful meal.

I hope you have a great dinner there. I also love the Chocolate Moose for dessert! It's chocoloate mousse covered in 'oreo' type cookie crumbs, with candy eyes, nose and tongue and crisp cookie antlers -- YUM. It's definitely not just for kids!

IMG_0088.jpg

Hope you all are having a great weekend. My 3 year old and I are pretending we are at the World watching Utube videos of all the rides.:happytv:

waiting along w/ the rest of you.... so I will get in on the food fun!

From a kids perspective:

DS Michael, then 9 remarked about his kid's chicken leg meal from FTBBQ in AK:

"this is the BEST chicken leg I have ever had!"

DD Aldine, then almost 10 on our trip this past March ate the children's chilled chicken w/ salad greens every chance she got...

DD Margaret, then 18 mo on her first trip...basically ate grapes and goldfisish crackers from home, but on our last full day at WDW we had a TS ressie at Tony's in MK and she devoured a plate of spagetti w/ sauce! YUM!

DD Mae, then 5 1/2 at H & V in the Studios wanted a glass of milk to drink w/ her lunch. We told her it was too hot to be drinking milk (this was June) and said she should have water. We comprised on ordering both and she drank both at the same time. 1 straw from each cup in her mouth...slurp :rotfl:

Have a magical Disney Day :wizard:

I'm one of those people who just L_O_V_E eating at Le Cellier. We've been 3x (2x for lunch and 1x for dinner) and have always had a wonderful meal.

I hope you have a great dinner there. I also love the Chocolate Moose for dessert! It's chocoloate mousse covered in 'oreo' type cookie crumbs, with candy eyes, nose and tongue and crisp cookie antlers -- YUM. It's definitely not just for kids!

IMG_0088.jpg

OHHHH that looks soooo good. I will definitely have to try that.

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVENT HEARD YET!
i was sure it had happened while i was sleeping (i work overnights< sleep during hte day) and then i got to work, logged on, and nothing! well at least it's one more day i can hope i make it!:goodvibes

as for the food, these are tough choices! i'd say
app: cobb salad from brown derby
entree: cinnimon stewed chicked from kouzzina
dessert: hmmmm that wishes dessert buffet was perfect...
yum yum yum, now i am starving!

Glad to hear you say that about the Wishes dessert buffet. Just booked to go Nov. 10, and wondered if it was worth the extra cost!:thumbsup2

You will not be disappointed with Le Cellier! The food is wonderful. I got up at 6:00 am this year to make our ressies for it online- worked much better than calling I think, let me get a little jump on it maybe because we got the time we wanted-6:00 dinner ADR. Hope you enjoy.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Saw this tweet today...

@LauraSpencerOne Rushing thru some urgent Walt Disney World Moms Panel calls/emails so I can go see my sister Maria Bailey @momtalkradio give a presentation.

hmmmmm....... :confused3

:surfweb:

OK...have a great Saturday..... popcorn::

Saw this tweet today...

@LauraSpencerOne Rushing thru some urgent Walt Disney World Moms Panel calls/emails so I can go see my sister Maria Bailey @momtalkradio give a presentation.

I saw that too! I am thinking that maybe she had to review and pass on her recommendations, but there are others who weigh in - and she must be communicating with them prior to emails going out.

I hope...?

I saw that too! I am thinking that maybe she had to review and pass on her recommendations, but there are others who weigh in - and she must be communicating with them prior to emails going out.

I hope...?

Saw that too! Um, could we be considered borderline stalkerish? :rotfl2:

It's all good though! I just want to know already.....:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter