MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

In regards to being "boo'd"

I right clicked on the bouncy pumpkin & chose properties. Copied the url & pasted it into my sig using the add image button.

I also thanked who I took it from :)

I didn't think it was a status thing or anything...if its not, feel free to take it off mine. If it is...someone please let me know! lol :)

Good news and bad news.

The good news... :tinker: accepted the pixie dust bait.

The bad news? She is in a very mischievous mood and would not provide any more clues. All I heard was "soon is all you get!" And it didn't seem like a whisper this time!

Sorry, I tried...HANG IN THERE!!!

Thanks for trying:)

Good news and bad news.

The bad news? She is in a very mischievous mood and would not provide any more clues. All I heard was "soon is all you get!" And it didn't seem like a whisper this time!

Thanks for trying. Wow- learning a little more about Tink all the time. Watch out she may throw you to the mean old croc.;)

Well, eating at WDW is not a big thing for me, money, time- and lots of allergies; but, one time over at Boma, the dessert chef heard about it and...

2237323940038336654S600x600Q85.jpg

2328538110038336654S600x600Q85.jpg

:)

Jud

In regards to being "boo'd"

I right clicked on the bouncy pumpkin & chose properties. Copied the url & pasted it into my sig using the add image button.

I also thanked who I took it from :)

I didn't think it was a status thing or anything...if its not, feel free to take it off mine. If it is...someone please let me know! lol :)

It is always best to copy and save it to your computer then load it up to photobucket, flicker etc, then put it in your siggy. By just copying and pasting you are using someone elses bandwith from their photo storage.

Good news and bad news.

Ok, that's good to know. I'm still going with Tuesday as the day...signing off now (well, stepping away from the computer for dinner...)

Does anyone know if you are NOW eligible to join the Mickey Moms Club if you have just submitted an application for 2010 Moms Panel?

Does anyone know if you are NOW eligible to join the Mickey Moms Club if you have just submitted an application for 2010 Moms Panel?

Yes, by applying, you are in the Mickey Moms Club, they should send out an email soon, letting you know how to log in. Last year it was on 10/20 for me. :)

Another day ticks by.... I am thinking Tuesday too but since I have been wrong so far...:confused3

I will chime in on favorite meals-
Appetizer- Crab Cake - Hollywood Brown Derby. Delicious! (close second Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup- Le Cellier)
Entree- Filet Le Cellier mouthwatering tender and the Risotto is so yummy!
Dessert- Zebra Domes- Boma

Good news and bad news.

:rotfl:

This is my first time applying, and I just went to the Mickey Mom's site, and it says you are eligible if you have submitted an application for Mom's Panel (doesn't specify year). I tried to login with my regular Disney login, and it wouldn't let me. (I read your blog, Zanna) and I am one of those people who submitted an app, the screen showed up a thank you for applying, but I never received an e-mail and I have this fear that maybe they didn't receive my app or something...

This is my first time applying, and I just went to the Mickey Mom's site, and it says you are eligible if you have submitted an application for Mom's Panel (doesn't specify year). I tried to login with my regular Disney login, and it wouldn't let me. (I read your blog, Zanna) and I am one of those people who submitted an app, the screen showed up a thank you for applying, but I never received an e-mail and I have this fear that maybe they didn't receive my app or something...

You can't log in until they send you that email telling you that you are now a member. :) Hate to say 'soon' again, but it should be soon that you can! ;)

Thanks for reading my blog too, yay!! :cloud9: :love:

Edited to add: If you never received an email confirmation and don't for the MMC either, I'd just watch here for people saying they got MMC emails, and try logging in then, using the email you used to submit the original application too. Hopefully your email will come through for this (or the 2nd round first!) though.

Good news and bad news.

Thanks SO much for "going to bat" for us!!! :goodvibes I just WISH that little Tink would say "soon" as in today or soon as in next week! ;)

Oh - and fave WDW food??? DEFINITELY the cobb salad from Brown Derby. It's to die for!!!! The carrot ginger soup from Boma is another fave!

One good thing: as long as no one else has heard that they're *in,* it means that I am not yet *out!* :banana: No news is good news, right??? :-) We were out at the beach all day and I had my husband put my email onto his phone alert list, but no bells ringing here yet. I'm assuming we're not going to be getting emails now that its after 5, and so I am going to do my best to chillllll out--'til Tuesday!

Pixie dust to all.

And I will also vote for 1900 Park Fare's chilled strawberry soup, and I'm a sucker for Mickey-shaped waffles anywhere. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter