MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

lol...I was stuck at the dealership the other day for almost 3 hours and overheard a woman on the phone saying something about 'going to Florida'...I was *this* close to asking, 'Oh, are you going to Disney World?':drive:

i work in a grooming salon and needed someone's email and she said disneylover......i said DISNEY? i mentioned DISboards and she never heard of them! she said she is in process of opening a disney trip planning business! i said CALL ME! i said you have to get on DIS in that case for sure.
Never heard of Moms Panel either!!!! Wondering how successful that business will be!

Okay..home from work.

One kid has soccer tonight and I need to make dinner...and yet HERE I am.

cereal....that works.

Crock-pot! We also have soccer tonight, and yet here I am... I have dinner in the crock-pot, so at least I don't feel as guilty about sitting here obsessing. :surfweb: Of course, don't look at the condition of my floors or anything else away from the computer

Crock-pot! We also have soccer tonight, and yet here I am... I have dinner in the crock-pot, so at least I don't feel as guilty about sitting here obsessing. :surfweb: Of course, don't look at the condition of my floors or anything else away from the computer

I just ordered a pizza --- I can send my teen ager to the door with the money so I don't have to leave the computer :rotfl2:

I just ordered a pizza --- I can send my teen ager to the door with the money so I don't have to leave the computer :rotfl2:

It's leftovers for my DH and kids tonight.

DD5 has speech therapy and so we have to leave @ 5:30...which means no cooking for me! :)

:scared1:

We aren't buzzing enough, people!

BUZZZ>>>>>>>>

All I've DONE today is BUZZ. Too many iced lattes and staring at this monitor...I think my eyes are going to fall out of their sockets!! Now I need to reboot because everything is entirely too slow for my "refreshing" needs!! :scared1:

i work in a grooming salon and needed someone's email and she said disneylover......i said DISNEY? i mentioned DISboards and she never heard of them! she said she is in process of opening a disney trip planning business! i said CALL ME! i said you have to get on DIS in that case for sure.
Never heard of Moms Panel either!!!! Wondering how successful that business will be!

:eek:

I just had a terrible thought... I just imagined the person at Disney responsible for sending the emails lurking on the DIS and laughing at us--- and then waiting until 2 am to send out the emails just to torture us! :scared1:

A watched pot never boils... And a constantly checked email inbox never gets mail

I figured I'd boil spaghetti noodles, heat some Barilla sauce, and put Texas Toast in the oven for dinner......easy, easy, easy! ;)

Didn't someone post here that they heard around 6:50pm the first year? Is there still hope for today?? :confused3

But I keep getting junk mail! It is my other mail that receives the TnT donation notifications that is not getting mail!

Question.....I've made it past 10 posts so now I can post links, but my trip countdown ticker is still not showing up in my signature. When I go to my user page however, I can see it. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Not sure if anyone has helped you with this yet, but I was having the same problem a couple months ago and finally got it figured out, your current signature is too long, you'll need to shorten it in order for your counter to show.

You are too funny!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

How crazy is the group? I loved the post about first eating all chocolate and now moved on to the chips.:laughing:

no clue about dinner yet...either red beans and rice (red beans are done...from freezer) or maybe just eating at the gym cafe to celebrate dh finishing his certification test today (and something else perhaps? anything?!?!?---where's that hair pulling smilie??) :flower3:

Oh, I am seriously beyond chips at this point. Raw cookie dough, anyone?

Mary (whose sweet dh just ran to Subway...)

My parents are in town ... I really can't keep sneaking away to go to the bathroom (when I'm really checking my emails)...they're gonna think I'm sick or something!:rotfl2:

They want to go to Cici's Pizza tonight and then do some shopping -- don't they know I need to be near a computer??!!:rotfl: Oh, well. I'll check when we get back later tonight.

Anyway, at this rate, I'm thinking it'll be tomorrow...

I just had a terrible thought... I just imagined the person at Disney responsible for sending the emails lurking on the DIS and laughing at us--- and then waiting until 2 am to send out the emails just to torture us! :scared1:

A watched pot never boils... And a constantly checked email inbox never gets mail

AAAAHHHHHH!! LOL -- aren't Disney people nicer than that, as a general rule??:lmao:

Wow..I guess I'm the only one making dinner tonight :yay:

making a Shepard's pie -- yummy!

I am going to cook too all this nervousness has made me hungry! I am thinking Chicken Filet sandwiches and homemade Fries. The good thing is that my office is right down the hall from the kitchen so when the computer makes that little new mail chink noise I can hear it! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter