MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenin meeps,
Such a nice quiet weekend, I didn't want to ge back to work, but did anyway. Nice easy week though. Worked normal today, then I get 3 mornins in a row, but now real early.
Went to Nashville yesterday just to eat at Had Rock and bum ice cream off the niece. And dropped in on my best bud for a few hours. As usual, his wife and kids cleared out when I got there.:confused3
Lil Grumpy, not sure what you mean be haunted mansion. I know a few haunted places, but no mansions. Unless you mean Paker Hill. It burned down when Mrs. Harlan Sanders had a restaurant there. Out Louisville Road across the river. You mentioned watching the girl's teams play, I haven't missed a Lady Topper home basketball game in 22 years. Been to about half the road games too. Even been to games at Dayton, Wright State, and Ohio. Seen games in 26 states and Puerto Rico. I've manages to wrap at least 4 trips to WDW arpund games in FLA.
Y'all keep saying there's nothing on tv on Mondays, but I'm watching ALN network, and they have WKRP, Newhart, Bob Newhart Show, and Mary Tyler Moore. That's a great night of tv.

Kay and java, Hi:hippie: I'm the new kid on the block. Day, I have said much the same to young women I've worked with, but nobody thnks it will happen. Java, I'm jealous and thrilled for you about DVC.
It's bout bed time, so nite all.

Went to Nashville yesterday just to eat at Had Rock and bum ice cream off the niece. And dropped in on my best bud for a few hours. As usual, his wife and kids cleared out when I got there.:confused3
I had Graeter's chocolate chocolate chip tonight that my friends gave me. Heavenly!

I get the clearing out thang! I usually do that when my hubby's bud comes over. And he often makes himself scarce when my girlfriends come over. Whenever I have stuck around, I've wished I hadn't with one particular friend of his :eek: No need to make small talk or feel invisible if you leave . . .

Awww, here's the late night herd tonight? You all must be having a great time b/c you aren't here :sad:

Under Dog, have a great time at the movie's w/ dd. I'd like a mini report of if your movie is a hit or a miss. The movie theatre trailer is cute.

Why are vacations so tiring? My kids are catching bad habits from their cousin. I should tell them their cousin has the bad attitude coodies and should avoid her. Hmmmm, she's my sil's dd, that may not work. :rolleyes1 popcorn::

Babynurse, you'll never guess who I met in person today :3dglasses She's from UT works for a mortuary company :rolleyes1

Well Moo friends, I have a pic to share with you as well. I saw it on a street lamp sign and dh thought I was crazy for wanting to take a pic of it. If the shot is clear and visable enough, I'll post it for you moooers to see.

Have a great tomorrow :love:

Awww, here's the late night herd tonight? You all must be having a great time b/c you aren't here :sad:

Under Dog, have a great time at the movie's w/ dd. I'd like a mini report of if your movie is a hit or a miss. The movie theatre trailer is cute.

Have a great tomorrow :love:

No problem! I'll let you know how it is. But I like stupid feel good movies so you might not think like I do? :thumbsup2 :confused3

Twinkie - Peas, french frys and faux chicken? What are you doing to yourself woman! ;) I tried to break out the chicken nuggets once when I was really sick. Their lack of nutrition even replused me. It was TV dinners and cereal from then on. ;)

Moo - I found out at bedtime last night that Chad brought home ice cream yesterday and kept it in the outside freezor and ate it while I was in the shower. The nerve! I hope you enjoyed yours!

The last 2 days Ivy has gotten down and went to play instead of me having to take her from her Mom. She never cried just told her mom, "no" when she tried to put her down. Hopefully she got the hint last week when I said to Ivy,"I'm not going to be able to hold you for too much longer". lol I don't even pick up my own little one.

The last few days my tail bone(ish) area has been killing me in the late afternoon/evenings. It feels like I need to stretch and crack something, only it never does.

I am off to get the kids motivated for school. And to make me a big glass of chocolate milk. Yum!!!!!! O!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by MommyPoppins : Yesterday at 06:18 PM. Reason: But at least I didn't age myself 4 years like the Twinkster. ;)

I did it again. Well not quite. I was talking to my sister and I said

"I don't just say that because I am 34 but because..."

and she said

"Uh, Twink, you are not 34."

"I know but I will be in a few months."

"Yeah like 24 months. You just turned 32."

"Oh"

:confused3

as for my FINE menu, they were frozen, breaded chicken filets not nuggets, pretty goog actually

one of my girls hates meat, always has so I proudly serve chicken nuggets a lot in an effort to get her to eat two bites of white meat as a nutrionist said that was better for you that a whole hot dog

she doesn't eat them except under duress however

the only meat she eats is a McDonalds hamburger (no pickle) which is ironic because that is the only meat I could tolerate when I was pregnant with her.... my theory is that a McDonalds hamburger doesn't actually have any meat in it.

I am out for the day- last dr apt for kids and then school registration. I think this may involve going to three different schools as I am trying to have DS transferred to a junior high closer to our house.

Good day all!

Yes. I know what chicken filets are. I think. ;) Aren't they round or oval and flat? We have them sometimes with mozzerella and sauce on nice rolls.

I hate store bought chicken nuggats. Give me the ones from Mcdonalds any day. ;)

Also give me a hamburger from there too. With cheese and "special sauce".

Morning All,

Just wrote a long post and it went poof.

Any food is better if someone else makes it. I love DQ chicken strips. Don't care to much for McDonald ones. Hannah does even eat them, her Happy meal is always a grilled cheese.

Twinkie -- stop aging yourself. Good luck with the schools.

Mommy P-- :banana: on the strong baby kicks. Nicholas wasn't a kicker always had stress test with him he was lazy. Hannah was the kicker and now she is the quiet one.

Off to swimming and the library .....

I did it again. Well not quite. I was talking to my sister and I said

"I don't just say that because I am 34 but because..."

and she said

"Uh, Twink, you are not 34."

"I know but I will be in a few months."

"Yeah like 24 months. You just turned 32."

"Oh"

Isn't 34 like the uber cool age to be?;)

I think you're trying to emulate someone else.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

babynurse, drug lord... same difference

as for The DH.... you *know* his wacky sense of humor

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

BN, you never showed up for our drug date yesterday! Did yu give me the wrong address?

Sorry, the feds were breathing down my neck. I had to change locations?:rolleyes:

Evening, MOOvers! Long work day for me, but not too onerous.

Nothing interesting from me, BN. Is it a full moon??? Just popping in to say hi to everyone.

Hi Moo. I think you always have something interesting. N'est pas?

Evenin meeps,

Hi DTD. How goes it?

Babynurse, you'll never guess who I met in person today :3dglasses She's from UT works for a mortuary company :rolleyes1

Details sistah!:thumbsup2

Morning All,

Off to swimming and the library .....

Hey Nab. We're going to the library today too. Have a good one.

Why won’t I learn? I get almost done with a long post and then the stupid internet explorer crashes. (So Nabbers, I feel ya on the Poof thing!)
They better fix it this week! Evil IT team!
Ha. Just kidding. It’s probably my fault for accidentally downloading spyware.

Anyway.

Great job on the princess outfit , Java! I’m going to try a mermaid one for Jeanie soon. I just have to build up the courage.

I’ll post pics of what I’ve been doing in a bit.

I had a nightmare about Disney last night. Me and Tammy and Crystal and Anthony and Jeanie were at the Magic Kingdom.
We went to get in line at Splash mountain and Tammy kept cutting in front of people making them mad. I finally pulled her to the side to make her wait and let all those people go.
Finally we get near the front and realize we forgot to measure Jeanie to see if she can ride.
So I tell them to get ready to board and I’ll measure her.
She ends up being tall enough, but I tell her about the drop and she doesn’t want to go. So I get up to where they are loading the boats and it’s just crystal there. Tammy and Anthony already went.
So Crystal takes Jeanie and I have to ride alone. With bikes.
(Some racing team had left them?)
As I’m trying to board, I can’t get through the turnstile. This is a major fear for me because of my weight. And in my dream, I was like “But I’m thinner than I’ve ever been and I’ve made it before! This doesn’t make sense!”
Anyway, I eventually get on the boat and after the ride, I’m naked! So I hide in the exit area between the store and the playground and look for Tammy.
She had my clothes, for some reason, but she doesn’t come back.
Eventually I find her and then my dad is there.
And for some reason, he talks to Lil Grumpy on the phone.
Cuz lil g is on a Disney cruise to Africa?
I dunno.
After the phone call, we decided to go to MGM so I could get a drink and Jeanie could watch Playhouse Disney.

Moral – Will you guys help make sure I have on clothes before I ride Splash Mountain?
Thanks!

Hehe.

Pumba – good luck at the diabetes clinic.

Drug lord – how the heck are ya?

Lil blue – if by good times, you mean sleeping, then Yes!

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks to all the crackers who graced my trip report. Really. I mean it. Thanks. Hehehehe.

As promised, here are my pics! The first two are for Jeanie.

Here’s the first thing I made:
Clothes006.jpg

Here’s the second:
Clothes007.jpg

And the matching shirts for me and tammy:
Clothes004.jpg

Clothes005.jpg

Clothes003.jpg

And here’s what I made for me last night:

Clothes001.jpg

Clothes002.jpg

:hippie: ..wow, c~ girl! not only a talented writer,
but now this?!...:thumbsup2 , really neat, & they look
so pretty on you. can you make me one?

...:rotfl: ..ok, the rest of the "thunderin herd"....mooers'
i meant...tops for men! ;)

.....ok, what a day! :yay: ...yesterday...the prsident of dream u.
[unlimited..but it should be call univrsity...* meaning since we joined
a few years ..ago..even befoe the i knew about the boards....
they have always done a fantistic job..." pixiedust: ".

..anyhoot...informed us they are doubling on-baord credit.....
so here' we go...& we have 2 rooms....which = $800. sooo
we're :earboy2: !!! with joys. kelsie..has been our dreams girl
from the begining, and she is..everything special. :hug: ,
fyi.

..and our croc shoes /disney/ came my lil'miss bargain hunter found
them on sell!!!

work..well is work. hope i haven't been boring you all to tears....but
we are being challeneged...as our formats must be converted to helping
..our younger generation..from the 80's....wow, those days seem like
yesterday...:hourglass .

i also een "organzing all" our pics from 30 years ago.....its :sad1: ,
cos one can just flip through the pages...& roll the years by.

nabby g.? ..........maybe the groundhog ate it? better check if he putting
on ..the ritz? .......i also remmber first meeting "you"....on he trip reports
site.....:hug: . you guys do disney right! i sure our family has the privilege
of meting you someday..now that be a dream wish come true..:tinker:
i can tell..your husband..knows he has a special lady.

..don't kill me c~girl, but really! you have a beautiful smile- :) but i also
like "you"..for being you.

in fact..you guys are my favorites group! funny, i think alot of you in
pairs..like baby n. & lil'blue...:confused3 , it just the feelings you give
me. :grouphug:

* welkl there's the exception...dogone you javamom,,,we so envious..
going dvc!!!! party: time...psst,can i join yor family? where will your

home be? [ no reason-:rolleyes1 ]...* but the good thing....menas you

be writing more "kool~aid" report. :yay:

..ok, baby n.? :coffee: ...you think iam going to pas when your offering

free stuff? hmmmmmm, & yes, what you read..is "quite" revealing-:lmao:

which means..my lil'cutie..is very calm and relaxing disposition. & an
:angel: too. me & the guys recognized...that we married up. however,
one thing my lil'miss adores about me...is my willness to learn new things..
to improve as i aged...:laughing:

..yes, :donald: ~~i was taking liberties..bout the mansion....except, i do
remember an old brick building with ivy, and there were ghosts stories
being told..woow, now we're talking the 70's...bell bottoms & flower
shirts...guess who? where "american woman" was tops! can the four
seasons be far behind? so say "chad & jermeny...was't they on "batman".
tsee? what you done?....got me lost in space. danger, wil robinson.....
* i was a big johnny quest...watcher, and the man from u.n.c.l.e. !

popcorn::

:happytv: ..and you think iam full of it? well, as i mentioned
before, i have been putting our lives ' pics into some neat
albums...[well to me!] ....

ok, back to college days...and my sweet lil'nursing class...
* what others may not realized..but the profession is more
complicated....than just learning knowledge. it's an art, requiring
totoring and mentors..sharing their insights..for a "baby nurse"
to...learn the secrets of applying such earned knowedge.

welll???? you don't expect me to skip the sale ptich? * but
i must credit those..that "gave" me these gifts..that have help
produced a few miracles..here & there...right baby n.?

anyhoot....my class"=become a second "family"...maybe i should
mentioned...i was the only guy, :rolleyes1 , talked about advantage
points....

so in english presentations...i used my journeys thru europe....well
some of my fellow classmates...got a hold of the post cards from
europe....& you see the :love: letters they wrote...just you wait
until we have another reunion...boy, oh gir!...iam going share their
cute lil'insights...with their husbands. :eek:

* we were...very, very tight....& the top rated school..in the country..
by nLn testing....& guess who scored in the 98% ? whoda thought?

nursing needs special instructors...:wizard:

Lil G - Is that how you boost your post count? You always fisnish your thoughts in a second post. lol

I am going to start that soon.

Celery - That was like a pregnant lady dream. Crazy and detailed. I hope I don't have many of delivering the baby on the toilet this time. ;)

Great projects.

I don't sew. I did in middle(ish) school. We did some sewing, my sisters and I for school. But it's just not my thing really. I have no desire to make homemade things.

Ah Ha! I bet I know why you always do two posts. You reach your image max and have to start a new post to use more smiles?

Am I right?

Celery-- Jeanie is going to look really cute in those dresses. You will defineitly have to get a group shot in our matching outfits. You will have to wear those shirts so we can spot at the meet or nothing at all like your dream :lmao:

Lil'g-- how did you get double credit? The pictures I could buy with that amount...:lmao:

Hi Nab!!!!!

How was the library?

Wait, did you go today?

What do you do there all the time anyway?

Yes we were at the library.

They have a reading club going and they are doing Lost Worlds this year. They do crafts and read books to them. This is every Tuesday.

Today's was on Atlantis .They they coloured a picture of a submarine and told the kids to put in what they would want to take on there journey. Then they did another craft. They gave them a baggie filled it with shredded blue and green paper and then got to pick from foam cut out what fish etc. they wanted in it. Then closed the baggie and attached a paper already cut out to make it look a fish bowl.

They also get a sticker for every book they read. They have to answer a question about the book first so they know they've read it. They were giving a poster at the begininng to put the stickers on. They can do this anytime we are at the library.

Nab - NO! I can't wear nothing! eeeeek!

I think I'll look for some celery fabric. :rotfl2:

Mommyp - my dreams are always VERY vivid. Which is why it's USUALLY fun for me to have WDW dreams - cuz it's like I'm there!
Also, it's sometimes fun to have sex dreams.
Heh.
But they're never with anyone good like Mr. Depp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter