MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poly is right, there are rental cars at the Car Care center. I think there are also courtesy phones in the hotels to connect to Avis, but I don't know if they bring you a car or not.

Poly is right, there are rental cars at the Car Care center. I think there are also courtesy phones in the hotels to connect to Avis, but I don't know if they bring you a car or not.

They will bring the car to you and drive you to your hotel when you return it. There are good deals to be had too.

Thanks! I'll check to see what Avis has. I told DH if he helps with DD's car, I could probably pay for vacation, but he'll have to kick in for a car . . . since he'll be needing it to go off-site :scared1:

Thanks! I'll check to see what Avis has. I told DH if he helps with DD's car, I could probably pay for vacation, but he'll have to kick in for a car . . . since he'll be needing it to go off-site :scared1:

Moo, National is also at the Car Care Center !

Night Marita!

Moo, we picked up a car from National at the Tampa sea port and drove to the Polynesian. My husband returned it at the care center and someone drove him back to us.

Hee hee - I decided to see if I was still all I was crack(er)ed up to be.

TG I wrote down my password. Bwakk, bwak

OK, so Moo needs to check out Avis AND National. Check!

cast.jpg

Nighty night!

This is li'l blue staggering in to say hello
th_cow.jpg

MIL is here so we're going to be on the go alot while she's here. :car:

Have a great today all! :goodvibes

poly - Consider this your reminder not to take a long nap again!!!

And you can remind me not to eat chocolate at the end of my work day :goodvibes

Have a goog visit with Gramma, Lil Blue!!! We'll miss ya! :love:

poly - Consider this your reminder not to take a long nap again!!!

And you can remind me not to eat chocolate at the end of my work day :goodvibes

Have a goog visit with Gramma, Lil Blue!!! We'll miss ya! :love:

Will do moo! No choclate at the end of your work day!

If I stay up for another 5 hours, my husband will be coming home from work, but then I'd need a really long nap tomorrow .

Good Morning Cool Kids.;)

How goes it?

LBlue: Have a nice visit with MIL. Pop in on us when you can.

Poly:
What time did you finally get to sleep. Maybe next time just a TWO hour nap.

:wave: Moo, cel, Marita, and Chiken (we can always use another farm animal in the pasture. goog to see ya again)

What's the plans for the weekend guys? I guess I'll be busy packing for my upcoming NM, AZ, UT trip. That's always a load of fun.:rolleyes:

Good Morning All,

Poly -- are you still sleeping now? You night owl.

Little Blue-- Have great fun out with the MIL. Hope you finally got a good nights sleep.

Babynurse -- you are off on another trip. How long this time?

Our school bus had a different driver this morning and got lost which made it late. The kids won't get to play outside now they will have to go right into school.

It's Friday that means lots of errands to run so I don't have to do them on the weekend.

Wait! I "fergot" who(m) Chicken in a Biskit is!

I lost my Cracker Field Guide!

Hi, BabyNurse!!! I assume you're talking to ME? ;)

I'm running on empty (not the song) today!
Yesterday's JOY NAP mucked me up. BAH!

I require at least 8 but no more than 10 hours of sleep to be the NICE me.
Plus a Busload of carbonated, caffeinated, artificially flavoured, cola beverage (on days like today). Wish my kids luck! :rolleyes1

I promise not to be 'ornery to my children.
I promise to treat them with love and respect.:angel: Sorta.
I promise to zip my lips when I want to go all freaky on them!

Good Morning All,

Babynurse -- you are off on another trip. How long this time?

This is dd's rodeo in New Mexico. We'll be gone about ten days. And I don't have a laptop, and who knows if the hotel has a computer, so y'all might be rid of me for a goog bit.:upsidedow

Hi, BabyNurse!!! I assume you're talking to ME? ;)

I promise to zip my lips when I want to go all freaky on them!

of course you. :thumbsup2

My kids elementary school principals tells them to zip it, lock it, put it in their pocket. In other words "shut up!" Speaking of the kids elementary school prinicipal, may I just say I am so glad we know him on a social level, b/c when the red head started kindergarten this year, it was awfully nice to be on the big chief's goog side.

He did have to tell my son to please address him as Mr. X (names have been changed to protect the innocent) while at school. Then ds started calling him King X. So Mr. X, had to sit him down and say "while I kind of like the way King X sounds, I really need for you to call me Mr. X while at school." :rolleyes:

Good morning kids!

no naps for me today, though I imagine it will be hard staying awake tonight. The girls are having friends over for movies and games this evening. The oldest has a crush on one guy who NEVER stops talking!!!!!!!!

I've got my usual Friday errands to do, but I'm waiting for my husband to come from physical therapy so I know if he's working this weekend.

Nice day here, hope everyone else is enjoying a beautiful day.

Lil blue - Oh my goodness! I LOVE your calvin pic in your signature! That's from when he was having his picture taken -
I used to make all those faces at my little brother and sister while we were in church to make them laugh, but when my mom looked at me, I was being an :angel:. Ha!

bncowlady - I love NM and AZ! I've never been to UT though. Where all are you going?

utah - I've decided today is a mega caffeine day.
Woo! Since it's the weekend and we'll have the kids, someone will need to be up with Quentin anyway.

nab - that is ridiculous that they get a new bus driver on one of the last days of school! How loony!

I think chiccken is moo - right?

The traffic is terrible out there today. It must be the first Friday of the summer.

Babynurse-- another rodeo how exciting for your dd. When do you leave this weekend?

Celery-- We have gone though a lot of bus drivers this year. Think we have some trouble makers on the bus and they scare them away.:lmao: We don't take the bus next year....:cool1:

Chicken is Moo....hope work is back to normal Moo. :hug:

Marita -- it is Friday did you make your deadline or do you have to work late to get it done. Hope not. It is almost the weekend.

UMA -- are the kids been angels for you today.

I know when I'm in a mood I will say to Nicholas you know I am tired or grumpy why do you push me until I explode at you. Hubby just says that is his job.

Hey all! You know we're having a peeps meet, right? and also meeting some other people from the dis that will be around at the same time.
Well I think for those that can't go, we should have a virtual meet.
And I think I've picked the time!
I'll be at MNSSHP (with Moo and Nab and Marita) while the Peeps are watching Hallowishes from the Poly.
So here's the deal.

You have to make a deal with me here and now. At 9:30 PM EST on September 28, 2007, we'll burst into Somewhere Out there! And we'll make twinks and wt and poly and bn and everyone else that can't be there go outside and sing too.

Heh.
For those that don't remember, here's the lyrics.
Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter