• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moorish Cafe & Pastry Shop - Epcot

Susa

Earning My Ears
Is the Moorish Cafe & Pastry Shop in the Morocco Pavilion at Epcot still there? I am plotting possible snack spots and they have an "Oasis Slushie" listed on one menu that sounds yummy. I am asking if this spot is still open because while trying to research it further, there are references to it closing in 1999. There are also recent (2010) references to both the "Moorish Cafe" and "Morocco Coffee & Pastries" in the Morocco Pavilion. (I assume the names reference the same place). Does anyone know the story on this? Also if anyone has had these slushies (I am interested in the non-alcoholic ones) - how would you describe them. Thanks

As of Septemebr 2010 (last time we were in Epcot), there was still a coffee and pastry shop right next to Tangieriene Cafe. You enter Tangierine Cafe, and make a left and in that back wall was the little pastry nook. Does anyone know if you can use snack credits here? Sorry, didn't check the menu carefully and don't remember slushies, but if you're after slushies, Japan has the Kari Goki and France has the alcoholic slushies.

1) The "Morocco Coffee & Pastries" shop is still there.
2) They do have their orange slushie.
3) The baklava is very tasty.

I'm so glad that cafe is there. I hope the slushies are as yummy and refreshing as I imagine them to be. And yes I will be trying some of their baklava too! Thank you both for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter